Online Competitive Gaming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrumDubh

03-14-2013

Dear Summoners,

I'm here to introduce you to a new online gaming community!
Interested in joining free League of Legends tournaments or gaming events? Looking to share strategies and find good teammates to play ranks with you? Then take a look at OCG (Online Competitive Gaming). [Website][Forum]
OCG (Online Competitive Gaming) is a new online community of gamers that hosts events as private tournaments. There you can share with other players, find some new teamates, make some friends and more!

If you never joined any competitive league or participated in a draft event, I suggest that you take a look, it's worth it.

Also, if you ever wanted to participate in a free tournament in which you could win prizes, we also offer that! (This is an exemple of the Draft we hosted for Arctic Combat few days ago).

If you don't only play League of Legends, we also cover some other games. Since the community is new,, we are only covering Arctic Combat (FPS), Alliance of Valiant Arms (FPS), Battlefield 3 (FPS) and League of legends. However, we are planning to add some more games as the community grow.

I hope I convinced you to try it out!

Sincerely
CrumDubh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrumDubh

03-15-2013

Bump