Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominatedominion.com weekly tournament thread! Registration and Prize information!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronAegis

03-28-2013

So I've played a couple hundred games of Dominion in solo queue...where would be the best place to go to find a team to play with? I don't mind getting stomped,but it'd be fun to take a stab at competitive play.

Golly

03-28-2013

Quote:
IronAegis:
So I've played a couple hundred games of Dominion in solo queue...where would be the best place to go to find a team to play with? I don't mind getting stomped,but it'd be fun to take a stab at competitive play.

Start by asking in DominateDominion chat. If you just want to get a taste, plenty of teams look for subs last minute on Saturday.

Lameador

03-30-2013

this is gonna be the last tournament?

DSpyder

03-30-2013

Quote:
IronAegis:

I'm stilling looking for a Regular Sub for DD (Not this week though).

Golly

04-01-2013

bump

stormfallen

04-01-2013

Heh, I like these changes.

Golly

04-02-2013

bump for real info

Golly

04-02-2013

Quote:
Lameador:
this is gonna be the last tournament?

It's still up on mobafire. I'm going to go ahead and assume it's still a go until I hear otherwise form Feedski.

Golly

04-08-2013

Bump

Golly

04-10-2013

bump