Hoping for some Lulu help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lhyanc

03-14-2013

Hi everyone,
I read that Lulu is good on TT, but I am looking for some advice in playing her. She is free this week and I love to get some tips on skill leveling, items to rush or anything else you want to throw in.

Thanks in advance!

HopDot

03-15-2013

You can always look up a guide

opcow

03-15-2013

I'd imagine using a straight ap build, do a lot of poking, and cause general chaos during team fights. I would want to play lulu with a couple of beefy teamates tho. My last game, I played Tryn, with Voli and Lulu, and that worked pretty well. Lulu racked up an impressive number of assists, and really gave us an edge in some of the stickier fights.

Lhyanc

03-15-2013

Thanks.

Most guides talk about SR or Dom, so I came here.

Yeah opcow, I think straight ap. Should I rush something, like Mooglets, BFT or Rylais?

Also, I wonder if I should be leveling skills in this order after getting one of each: R>Q>E>W

Nexusrage

03-15-2013

attack speed lulu is also good

berserker greaves, blade of the ruin king, wit's end, maybe a phage/mallet

lulu has a great kit that works well even with 0 AP

Young Zukry

03-15-2013

On hit lulu sounds good because of her passive, but AP Lulu is really the best way to go. The way I level lulu Is R>Q>E>W. Remember that you can aim glitterlance from pix when you target him on an enemy/ally to get extra range / aoe effect.

Polymorphing enemies is really your best bet, taking an enemy out of a fight for 3 seconds is really really great.

Basically, she is good because her laning phase can poke anyone out of the lane and her late game she is a beastly support with 'tons of damage' and an amazing knock up ultimate.

She is good, but has a big learning curve to know when to use skills offensively and defensively.

Good Luck!