@Reds: Now that new TT had time to develop: results ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scazzaf

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venova View Post
And I assure you far more people play TT than aram.
It really hurts to say this because I love TT more than any other map, but I think you're wrong on this point.

Venova

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by scazzaf View Post
It really hurts to say this because I love TT more than any other map, but I think you're wrong on this point.
Would be interesting to see numbers from Riot on it, but I do believe that will be the case once aram gets a queue soon, but currently from custom games only, given lol's playerbase (and how likely it is that most normal casual players just go into the queue, i think that's probably not the case. Though I will say, I have never seen a player on my friend list playing TT, only arams or sr, so maybe your right.

IS148a223fc86b1c4fb2104

03-26-2013

bump

LadyKayra

03-26-2013

They sure know how many TT players have quit.
They sure know how many players have moved to SR or Dominion

They will tell they are still in beta and making changes after 2 years would pass from the remake.

They won't easily admit the remake was a failure.

But 1 thing is telling us that the remake is a failure.

TT has been forgotten as Dominion has been.

There's no talk on streams about TT (or Dominion), if you read a silence it use to give more information than a gibberish talk pointing the good things they have done.

The lack of support, upgrades and news just tells 1 thing: Its an investment that is not giving its returns, so better not expend anymore (or just very little).

Had the rework "worked" and increased player base, they would be happy, bragging around (you north-americans love to brag when you succeed, just admit it) and making tons of promises around.

Just listen to their silences and you got the numbers.

IS148a223fc86b1c4fb2104

03-29-2013

bump

FuehrerAntares

03-29-2013

I miss the old Twisted Tree Line as well 1000 plus games. I played the new one about 100 games and I am done with it. I use to love the old map set up and the different Champions I use to be able to play on the map. This new map I feel I am locked into very specific champions and at the end of the day its all about who can be the best life steal and tank team. Very few champions I played on the old TT are viable. I dislike the alters and find them just frustrating,the lanes on this new map are too narrow, there is not enough twisted jungle.Its really missing the vibe the old TT had its a shame as I really had tons of great games on the old TT. I would hope Riot will make mass changes to this imposter never ending beta map as it does not deserve to be called Twisted Tree Line.

League857

03-31-2013

I missed the old one... i made fun games in the old TWISTED TREELINE.... and i used it for 1v1... i want it to be back

WashedLaundry

03-31-2013

Can we take this topic to GD? I have no faith in Nome anymore to check these threads.

xXxDarkSongxXx

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venova View Post
See it's funny because, now we see that Proving Grounds is getting a new map for the new aram queue thats coming soon... And you know what? The current Proving Grounds map is STILL THERE! They didn't REPLACE IT with something similar - they put BOTH there, as in there was room for both! And I assure you far more people play TT than aram. So why don't we get our old TT map for customs too? This is really unfair Riot. Everyone here wants the old map back, at least for customs - but you just ignore it. And now nothing has even been done for this wannabe tt remake since the s3 update, and almost nothing was done before then either - and the dominion people are complaining too. The only thing their really getting right right now is this Karma rework retaining the Traditional skin - why can't we have Traditional Twisted Treeline???

I completely agree. Riot is not taking care of this situation like professionals at all. Shame on them for this one.

IS148a223fc86b1c4fb2104

04-04-2013

bump