Can you spot the mac client?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Velkorious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2010

http://i52.tinypic.com/2a91ush.jpg

The loading time has gotten worse for me last 2 patches. Only 4 games after this patch, I get harassed about loading times for the first time ever. 2 patches ago I was usually near-last, last patch I was almost always last by a little, this patch I'm always last by a long shot. It's gotten REALLY bad, and this wasn't always the case.

Please Riot, make fixing this a top priority for the next patch. I know it's one of the things being worked on, but after the harassment and wait-time it forces on other players, for the first time I find myself hesitant to play any matches. I might be doing more solo custom games.

PS: Thank you for the framerate boost, btw. Gameplay itself is much smoother.

CptSeaCow

11-02-2010

It always makes me sad being the last one, but then I just outplay the other team and earn respect =D
P.S wondering why you roll ghost / clarity on sona. I normally grab tele / clair for total awesome support utility and just grab Mana Manipulator first and go into locket and never have mana issues

Velkorious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSeaCow View Post
P.S wondering why you roll ghost / clarity on sona. I normally grab tele / clair for total awesome support utility and just grab Mana Manipulator first and go into locket and never have mana issues
I am still experimenting with spells on her. Since she already has a move aura that can be spammed for even more boost, teleport is less useful than it would be on other champs. Ghost is nice for chasing opponents and finishing them off with Q, as well as running away from a bad situation. Because she is so squishy.

I usually go with locket first as well.

xKoBiEx

Recruiter

11-04-2010

I have done some testing on PC vs Mac. My PC desktop is consistently loading slower than my Macbook Pro. With the latest patch, the after game stats are also loading faster but there is still room for improvement. Overall, I am very happy with the progress being made.