How to counter Xin Jungle, a hero rises!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

03-24-2013

Bump because Jungler Heimerdinger is legitimate in Season 3 as the Koreans have shown.

ninjawerewulf

03-24-2013

I play fiddles jungle....1 v 1 against xin is a bad idea with fiddles....So early game I take the fight to xin....I get my blue and ambush him at his red. I wait for him to be busy with the red golum. Let them fight each other then send in crows and start draining xin then steal red with smite....about 75% of the time I get first blood on xin....then depending on enemy placement I steal the rest of his red side jungle...then rush to my red.

ninjawerewulf

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
I have played about 1000 games with Heim. I will share a few things I noticed.

Spell Vamp, Lifesteal and Attack speed to not affect his turrest therefore are not viable builds.

Heims turrets DMG scales off of strait AP. A few games where I felt the team comp protected me I built multiple rabadons. The AP scale makes turrets do MONSTER dmg. However the build I listed is far safer as I am rarely in a team that can protect me. So it is fair to say AP is greater on heim than penetration because turrets hits only count as on hit effects when his ult is up. A penetration Heim is only good in a poke comp. A little pen is fine total pen will loose major dmg.

Building multiple Rabadons isn't that great an idea....build a zhonya or a deathfire grasp instea....you get the armor, the cd% and the same 120 ap.

Great Pyrenees

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjawerewulf View Post
Building multiple Rabadons isn't that great an idea....build a zhonya or a deathfire grasp instea....you get the armor, the cd% and the same 120 ap.
I totally see your point. But I am HORRIBLE with clickies (Which is why I am bronze). So I totally agree with you. But for people who are terrible with clickies I was just pointing out that Heims main source of dps is from flat AP scaling.