Either rebuff BOTRK or nerf Warmogs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thief of Space

03-13-2013

In my last match as twitch, i had about 220ish AD with a BOTRK and BT.

Their Wukong had warmogs and a sunfire cape, i only hit him for about 100 per shot with spray and pay up which made my ad around 250-260. Wu shrugs it off, cyclones me for 800 with just a dorans blade and their Lux finishes me off for another KAMEHAMEHA.

Me and our Quinn had both BOTRKs but couldnt damage Cho or Wukong at all.

TheFriendlyUncle

03-13-2013

lets analyze this situation.Why do you think the fact that you cant do damage to him is due to the fact that botrk is underpowered/warmog is overpowered?

GrimFate56

03-13-2013

well armor hard counters the BOTRK, so with wukongs natural armor and the sunfire he would have over 100, meaning you would deal less then 50% damage (assuming no armor penetration from you as you never mentioned a last whisper)

Oz SammyD X

03-14-2013

So you had 2 items both countered Wukongs Warmogs, but what you don't realize is that you have 6 item slots, why did you not get any Armor Penetration? If you had Armor Pen you would've been doing a lot more damage than that, also Wukong is a Bruiser, learn what a Bruiser is and you will understand why he was able to do a lot of damage.

There are a lot of reasons why this happened,
Was he fed?
Was he higher level?
Did he hit you first?
Did you kite at all?
Did he have help?
Did a near by champion give him an Aura?

Please explain in detail what happened exactly.

Thief of Space

03-14-2013

I did have armpen (brutalizer) and it was the final stretch of the game. I couldnt kite him because for some reason our mao kai was in the back row not doing anything and kept getting behind me and allowing the enemy lux to snare him. He was about as fed as me and his team was helping alot.

our Yi, me, and our Quinn had good scores but our Lux and Mao did feed quite a bit.

he was one level higher than me.

still is stupid is that he had only about 120 AD and his ultimate hit over for 800.....

TealNinje

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thief of Space View Post
I did have armpen (brutalizer) and it was the final stretch of the game. I couldnt kite him because for some reason our mao kai was in the back row not doing anything and kept getting behind me and allowing the enemy lux to snare him. He was about as fed as me and his team was helping alot.

our Yi, me, and our Quinn had good scores but our Lux and Mao did feed quite a bit.

he was one level higher than me.

still is stupid is that he had only about 120 AD and his ultimate hit over for 800.....
Because of the duration of the thing, if it dealt any less, it wouldn't be worthwhile to use it for anything other than initiation and escape.