AD Eve Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MA Czarnick

11-04-2010

evelynn is as equal as any other AD champ as others so why not play her AD?

omgwtflolbbl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Sorry to be a little off topic, but it's Madred's. ****ing Madred's, no 'n', no 'i', dear lord. Why is this item (and 'turret') so commonly misspelled?

omgwtflolbbl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

More on topic, I generally prefer Eves (assuming they're good, lol) to go AP, simply because I feel their main role in team fights is to wait for the other team to commit, then instagib the caster/support/ranged carries in the back, whichever one is most important at the moment. AP generally does a better job of this. AD Eve can push towers pretty crazily, though, pretty close to Yi's level (no +70 damage steroid, but an extra 20% attack speed).

agherwyijogkj

11-04-2010

AP evelynn is easy to play though.
it's just...
WREQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQ

uncle anime

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtflolbbl View Post
More on topic, I generally prefer Eves (assuming they're good, lol) to go AP, simply because I feel their main role in team fights is to wait for the other team to commit, then instagib the caster/support/ranged carries in the back, whichever one is most important at the moment. AP generally does a better job of this. AD Eve can push towers pretty crazily, though, pretty close to Yi's level (no +70 damage steroid, but an extra 20% attack speed).
i will put my sterling reputation on the line to say that AD evelynn is one of the best side pushers in the game, sharing the top slot with yi and nidalee, because she's extremely difficult to nail down (barring a few heroes like twisted fate) and will absolutely tear apart a tower if she has the ability to hate spike and her ult is ready. you can do extremely well if you devote the first half of the game to roving ganks and then settle down in a lane and push it until the enemy team tries to respond, then simply jet away to another lane and repeat the process

eve, like nidalee, does terrible in teamfights with the current AoE ult metagame but she's brilliant at putting harass on multiple lanes

Quote:
Originally Posted by agherwyijogkj View Post
AP evelynn is easy to play though.
it's just...
WREQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQ
this is actually also how you play AD evelynn

MA Czarnick

11-05-2010

Yeah but AP eve rely's solely on her spells (like all other casters) AD I really just rely on stealth if anything I open up they r in a 2 sec stun and thats all i need to kill them.

DrLobster

11-05-2010

If you want to play AD eve try twitch.