AD Eve Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamaro

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sygg cutt throat View Post
LOL, you dont use ravage for the reduction on their MR and Armor? Okay are you serious, and no you cannot get blue or red at level 1 with eve no matter how you build her lol. And 2 you can hit harder than AD Eve just with a Lich's bane(around 1000 instant damage upon breaking stealth) and no AD is sustained damage, not ganking when you exploit Eves weakness you are asking to lose because you are exploiting her weaknesses.
Dude with smite/ignite and cloth armor you can get Golem at level 1 stop talking nonsense.

Sfyri Ithikos

11-04-2010

The reason why AP eve is better then AD, IMO, is because of her hate spike, primarily. That thing can do pretty **** good damage and is easily spammable. Just keep clicking and the enemy'll melt. Her ult is good for AD so building her somewhat hybrid may be a good idea, but i still lean towards AP eve.

GloryBox

11-04-2010

possible idea.

Mandrids, boots ( depending on team comp), malady, black cleaver, lichbane (amazing synergy overall),black cleaver,hextech?

when opening with W/E, a few attacks and Q, the target will have highly reduced defenses with a large chunk of health gone.

this allows for a burst of about 3-4 AAs, 3xQ,1xE, in a span of 2-3 seconds. i crunched the numbers on a peice of paper, but i cant find it atm. its enough to take out almost any squishy, and potentially go toe to toe with fighters.

i use Smite, and ether cleanse, exhaust or flash, and ether 9/021 or 9/21/0 (depending on enemy)

GloryBox

11-04-2010

going with only mandrids, malady, and black cleaver,lichbane level 16, 9/0/21, red DP,yelow dodge, blue CD/L, quint health

basic 3 second burst - Before burst - Cloaked, Ult

AS roughly 2.4 Atk/sec

Burst- E,BA,Q, BA,BA, Q,BA,BA,Q,BA

Penetration(including ravage, not used to calculate dmg below)
Armor 41+ 5 procs of BC (60)
MR 26+ 4 procs of Malady ( 24) +15%

numbers in [] are magic, numbers in () are physical
[345],(205)[125+4%],[100],(205)[20+4%],(205)[20+4%],[100],(205)[20+4%],(205)[20+4%],[100],(205)[125+4%]

total dmg- (1230)+[975+ 4%x6]= 2205 +[4%x6]mixed dmg

iSygg

11-04-2010

Q is weak btw buddy at 500 ap it is only about 190 damage or so.

And it doesn't matter how much you want it to Eve can't kill golems at level 1 that's a fact lol.

MA Czarnick

11-04-2010

Quote:
Dude with smite/ignite and cloth armor you can get Golem at level 1 stop talking nonsense.
-I agree

-and furthermore Q is a really nice spell when u have AP but it hits the closest unit, there's no guarentee it will hit the target u want it to when in team fights everyone seems to be clumped together

acosn

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sygg cutt throat View Post
Q is weak btw buddy at 500 ap it is only about 190 damage or so.

And it doesn't matter how much you want it to Eve can't kill golems at level 1 that's a fact lol.
Not that I agree that it's the clutch ability for Evelynn, but it's sub-second cool down means it's literally churning out damage.

DaBaier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

You can kill golem at lvl 1.

Do a practice game and try. Masteries are something like 1/16/13. Need cloth armor of course, Q for first skill.

Try a practice game, you will see. Yes, you get EXTREMELY close to death, but you can do it. I don't run heal either, so it would be even easier with one.

Dimethyltryptamine

11-04-2010

AD jungle eve is the best way to play her.

Here is my jungle eve guide with a video that you can get to from the thread:

http://www.clgaming.net/board/index....d&threadID=787

acosn

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimethyltryptamine View Post
AD jungle eve is the best way to play her.

Here is my jungle eve guide with a video that you can get to from the thread:

http://www.clgaming.net/board/index....d&threadID=787
For the umpteenth time its not.

There's nothing an AD evelynn has that someone else doesn't also have as a stealth character and then abilities that properly supplement it there in, and there's nothing evelynn has as a physical carry from there that other physical carries can't do better.