AD Eve Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MA Czarnick

11-02-2010

Why do I go AD evelynn? Why not? Her ult is just like Yi's even better considering it heals her after an assist/kill.
Why Jungle? Evelynn in lane isn't very good, hard to get creep kills and she is very squishy and easy to be harassed, so I prefer jungling.

Runes: I go ArP marks, for Seals I go health per level, and blues I go Att Speed and Flat health Quints. Now if you don't have these runes already, they are not necessary to jungle.

Masteries: 3/3 Deadliness, 1/1 Smite, 4/4 Sorcery, 3/3 Sunder, 2/2 Offensive Mastery, 3/3 Brutal Force. Now in Defense I go 3/3 Hardness and 1/1 in Menders Faith. In Utility I go 3/3 Good Hands, 1/3 Perseverence, 4/4 Awareness and 2/2 Utility Mastery.

Summoner Spells: Smite and Heal, I like heal cause it helps you jungle without having to go back to heal so much.

Starting out Items: Start out with cloth armor and 5 health pots OR health elixir and 5 health pots, I prefer the cloth armor 'cause later you will build it into madreds.r.
Items to Get
- Madreds ---> Madreds Bloodrazor
- B.F Sword ---> Black Cleaver, Infinity's Edge, Bloodthirster
- Sword of Divine
- Phantom Dancer
Depending on what there team composition is like will depend on your items.

Champion Spells: Q, E, W, W, W, R, W, E, W.
Priority Spell OrderR > W > E > Q)

Jungling: 2 choices to start out with Mana Golem or Little Golems.
1) If you go for Mana Golem you will need help from someone and use a health pot right away, you may need to pop your summoner spell Heal. I usually have someone hit Mana Golem for me 3-4 times then leave. After Mana Golem go to wolves, remember to use health pot after Golem, kill wolves then head to to the Phantoms. After Phantom go back and heal. Then head to Lizard (It might help to kill the little creeps before the Lizard) Once you have Lizard then you can start your ganking.
2) Go to mini golems and kill them you will want to use smite right away. After mini Golems go to Phantoms use your Ravage on the big phantom, after Phantoms go back to heal buy more health pots. You can either go to Blue or Red, if you go Red first then you will need to go back most likely to get mana back to gank.

acosn

11-02-2010

I won't knock it because I haven't tried it but AP Evelynn is extremely potent because of the cast rate of her spells. Late game mixing a lichbane with her "Q" ability means you have zero-down time on it because you have a spell on a shorter cool down than lichbane's internal one.

Going AP lets Evelynn maximize her own abilities, whereas going AD kind of begs the question of why you didn't pick another physical carry that has more longevity (Tryndamere) or puts the AP to better use (Master Yi.) And no, Master Yi's ult is quite a bit different than Evelynn's purely on the basis that he can't be snared, and he has abilities that further supplement an AD build over his AP build.

MA Czarnick

11-02-2010

Quote:
whereas going AD kind of begs the question of why you didn't pick another physical carry that has more longevity (Tryndamere) or puts the AP to better use (Master Yi.)
I agree, but there's always those people that like to try out different kinds of builds with different champions. (AD kass, AP rammus, Tankplank).

It's an idea I put out there that I've tried myself and find it to be efficient. But I find evelynn to be a great ganker considering she has stealth, sure Twitch also can stealth and gank but I haven't seen a Twitch ever jungle from the start of the game either...

Squirrelloid

11-02-2010

jungle eve can quite logically go into ad or ap. In fact, the decision point is pretty late.

When i jungle eve, i always start with cloth armor (lets me run my mage runepage), and build that into the claw for faster jungling and dragon killing. Then i snag basic boots and sheen. *Now* its decision time.

If going ad, you finish out the mandred's claw, then snag trinity force and proceed to even more damage gear.

If going ap, you snag rylais and whatever other high ap gear you like.

The bigger decision is frequently which boots to get! (Most of the time i end up going merc treads).

I usually play ap, although i've been switching up recently based on enemy team composition. AP simply doesn't do enough damage fast enough to melt tanks, so against a beefy team ad is much better. Against a squishy team, ap is the way to go. And of course, look for whatever holes your team has and fill them. (Note, ad should still spam q, its a little extra damage and it procs sheen/trinity).

iSygg

11-03-2010

Evelynn isn't good unless you jungle with her and everyone always is taken aback when she does but there is literally no reason to go AD with her it's just foolish.

With AP you can solo blue or red at level 4.

I use this build and I've never went anywhere close to less than 5 KDA

Q>E>Q>W>E>R>E>E>W>W>R>E>W>W>Q>Q>R>Q (Ravage is where your gank and damage comes from on most targets it instantly turns all damage after into True Damage.)

Doran's ring/potion
You can take out the golems then wolves and go back
2 potions
Smite on reapers then go to golems and get them
Doran's ring 2
Get blue or red then get your gank in (I find Evelynn is almost guarenteed her first gank because no one EVER sees it coming)
Get a 3rd dorans ring
Gank around and around
Sorcerror's boots
Lich's Bane
Rylai's
Zhonya's or if you get fed fast enough get Rod Of Ages first to protect your streak
Then get whichever of the two you still have to get last
Get whatever you want in the last slot hopefully the game is over by then(I'd probably base it on how capable the other team is still.)

My summoner spells are Smite/Ignite anything else is a complete waste of spots Since you already have to sacrifice a good ability for smite to jungle.

I severely discourage AD Eve though it's just plain not smart it's like Playing AD Swain just because E makes your auto attacks deal and extra percent of damage.

This build is VERY effective at melting tanks as well and you won't need ghost or Flash to escape because of the speed trifecta of her Ult/Bane/Boots should be plenty when you can respond so fast that you can move from lane to lane in under 5 seconds.

BTW sell the Doran's rings as you go along if you are unintelligent and going "Wha? that's 8 items." Lol

(Edit: If the 6th item is necessary I always get either Gunblade or Banshee's Veil. Veil:AP opponents Blade: AD opponents.)

Gunflame

11-03-2010

Bloorazor+TRinity blade = evil EVE.

Eve has several limitations by just being Evelynn... she is viable in both AP and AD

Kluirl

11-03-2010

I posted an extremely in depth guide to this yesterday. Please feel free to take a look.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=321449

MA Czarnick

11-03-2010

Quote:
With AP you can solo blue or red at level 4.
AD you can get Red or Blue at level 1 if you have the right runes. I prefer though to not use those runes because you can just have someone on your team hit golem with you a few times and you will be able to take it. Why sub out some more att dmg for armor or health just so you can get Golem or Red at level 1 when you can get it with some help?

AD i feel is much better for ganking. Instead of relying so much on your ravage to do high amounts of burst you really only use it just for the decrease on your opponents AR/MR. Red buff and Shadow Walk is all you really need to rely on for ganking.

Madreds Blood Razor is really the only att speed item you need to get, maybe build more late game. Otherwise get some Att Dmg items such as Black Cleaver. It's like with Tryndemere. Why build Crit items right away when your passive gives you a 100% crit when your at 1hp with your ult popped, you might as well build Att Dmg from the start so your crits will actually be doing dmg. For Evelynn with Madreds Blood Razor and her ult that is plenty enough att speed.

iSygg

11-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by czarnick View Post
AD you can get Red or Blue at level 1 if you have the right runes. I prefer though to not use those runes because you can just have someone on your team hit golem with you a few times and you will be able to take it. Why sub out some more att dmg for armor or health just so you can get Golem or Red at level 1 when you can get it with some help?

AD i feel is much better for ganking. Instead of relying so much on your ravage to do high amounts of burst you really only use it just for the decrease on your opponents AR/MR. Red buff and Shadow Walk is all you really need to rely on for ganking.

Madreds Blood Razor is really the only att speed item you need to get, maybe build more late game. Otherwise get some Att Dmg items such as Black Cleaver. It's like with Tryndemere. Why build Crit items right away when your passive gives you a 100% crit when your at 1hp with your ult popped, you might as well build Att Dmg from the start so your crits will actually be doing dmg. For Evelynn with Madreds Blood Razor and her ult that is plenty enough att speed.

LOL, you dont use ravage for the reduction on their MR and Armor? Okay are you serious, and no you cannot get blue or red at level 1 with eve no matter how you build her lol. And 2 you can hit harder than AD Eve just with a Lich's bane(around 1000 instant damage upon breaking stealth) and no AD is sustained damage, not ganking when you exploit Eves weakness you are asking to lose because you are exploiting her weaknesses.

acosn

11-04-2010

AD eve has stronger sustained damage, but that's only in the sense that you push better DPS when you're out of mana you still have decent output.

AP Evelynn has burst damage in spades and has a much more stable output though since she's using both physical damage and magic sourced damage.

Yet again, why play AD Evelynn when there's other characters whom do it much better and have more than just their ult, which relies heavily on kills to supplement their build?