all the good players are taken :S

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pheryel

11-29-2009

well wanted to make a crew but apparently i cant find anything but feeders. and aside from that solo q in this game puts you against a premade. and lately agianst a premade doing the 5 smite or 5 promote strat. hella fun right. but anyways if anyone needs someone for there crew that can play tryndamere or katarina please let me know.

Fuzzylogic85

11-29-2009

O hi pheryel

Pheryel

11-29-2009

hey fuzzy how you doing ?

Shrump

11-29-2009

ohhh hi der... I should invite you to some of the premades I've been doing and we kick ass... You already on my friends list. I Blame Poe for not being on as much imo.

Pheryel

11-29-2009

i think poe is mad at me because of how much i rage at times :P

alcapowned

12-01-2009

Ahh , I'm having the same problem as Pheryel. If any competent group wants to do some premades add me ingame. I'm on most of the time.

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

I don't know how tryandemeres recent changes will effect you, but we'd be willing to try you out. http://clairvoyance.enjin.com/

GoD FoRSaKeN

12-02-2009

vent.clanx17.net
port 3806

Come in, bring your friends, we have more than enough room.. and try getting in games with some of our top members... they play alot.. and are good team mates.

blackmoses

12-04-2009

www.legion-gaming.com is recruiting players for their competitive teams. Check us out in our forums located at the top right of our website.