Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Permanetly Banned because of ARAM (follow up)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrosPigeon

03-16-2013

Quote:
PandaShaft:
Just keep talking ****, like it is supposed to matter at all. I can only imagine you people just lurking behind your computers to just insult, harass and make terribly-committed self-witted comments just emphasize how much of an ass you people are.

I just love how you keep insulting people. You posted your case because you wanted our opinion, there you have it. Good riddance. Not only ingame you're a complete ass but also on the forums. Please leave now.

FelixAlamoria

03-16-2013

I was under the impression that if you were permabanned, riot went in and manually reviewed the case. Whether or not I feel you deserve to be banned, riot clearly thought you did.

Chzrm3

03-16-2013

Hahaha, are you serious? Usually when I see these threads it's borderline - someone who was arguing but watching their tone, stuff like that.

You're way out of line, man. If you wanna play this game, you can't be like that. And especially in ARAM of all things, wow.

Bluedot420

03-25-2013

Dear OP,

Looking through your cases, I think it's fair to say you deserve the punishment you got, it's only a shame this didn't happen sooner. That is the kind of behavior a lot of people in this community frown upon. You're verbally abusing players just because there performance is either lacking or they don't do think you feel they should do. You are welcome to make suggestions but to call people names and be ignornant just because they aren't play well just makes you look like a huge jerk, and an idiot because you joined an ARAM having high expectations for people. You wouldn't like being called a noob and idiot because you can't play Akali when you main ADC, so take your punishment like a man, remake an account to only await your next ban because until your behavior changes this is going to be the result everytime.

Now, lets take a screenshot of your face after that ban hammer, ******.

Kre

03-25-2013

I like how in the first case you type "whatever Tribunal doesn't care." l0l, irony.

Dukasho

03-25-2013

I don't see those as punishable offenses really. At least a ban. Unless of course you've had ban's before and they got sick of that attitude and permabanned you

Digging Dat Ashe

03-25-2013

I need to throw in my two cents and say that everyone needs a chill pill. Yes, i agree with the community on the permaban, like after reviewing the case i felt like someone who acts like that shouldnt be in a gaming community. But also the other forums people are being really rude as well, but they are making there points quite well. Lets face it, would i rather have four teammates who are totally chill and playing just for fun, of would i take the one uber serious rude player who plays in the wrong game mode? .... i think the first option. if you wanna play seriously play ranked..... on a new account

kaleb bartlett

03-26-2013

Quote:
PandaShaft:
More harassment from this community still? its been 5 days since this happened, i dont even care anymore. keep up the harassment, saying "enjoy your ban, you will not be missed" like the terrible community you guys are

so, because nobody sides with you and agrees that you were in the right to be a jackass means they are harassing you? give me a break.

You admitted you deserved to be reported in a game, and seeing as it only takes one game in a case to be punished means you have admitted you deserved the punishment that was given. Tribunal doesn't hand out the punishments, it only judges if punishment is needed, and in this case RIOT, not the tribunal decided they no longer wanted your business.

RIOT reviews all perma ban cases, and reviews all of your reported games, not just the ones that are in the cases given to tribunal. They also have access to pre and post game chat logs so if you were a jackass in there they saw it aswell.

No, you won't be missed, no, nobody cares if you go play SC2, and if you are a jackass there they will do the same thing to you.

PandaShaft

03-26-2013

a week later, and i'm still getting harassment
you guys are giving me a aneurysm with all this harassment, and its rather sad

kaleb bartlett

03-26-2013

Quote:
PandaShaft:
a week later, and i'm still getting harassment
you guys are giving me a aneurysm with all this harassment, and its rather sad

me an aneurysm

But what's really sad is you came back to a forum of a game you said you weren't going to play anymore.