Permanetly Banned because of ARAM (follow up)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eightlegedphreak

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaShaft View Post
Doesn't anyone even notice that my team went 1-11, 4-15, and 0-10? how the guy said that went 0-10:
"You *****ing is just making me choose to die more, just to piss you off"
THAT, is worse than what I said in that game, and I'M the one who gets reported, and banned permanently

The second game, all I even said was "just sit and watch more" and i get reported because my team doesnt follow up with anything

The third game, i said "ad fizz isnt even that bad" he said "building AP tho" and I say "sad day" and he says "cuz **** you" are you kidding me? i get reported because he says "cuz **** you" when i said it was a sad day because he didnt ad fizz, THEN my team just says that im mad and the fizz says "and evidently retarded" HE was the one who called me retarded and said "cuz **** you" for no reason, AND I GET BANNED? no reasoning there

the fourth game i got reported for my name....... tribunal doesnt even SEE the name, so that is automatically a not justified report that resulted in my ban

@Youniverse you say "You feel self-entitled to be respected yet call people "dumb", "retarded", and "bad". and in the 3rd game you said it was "icing on the cake" and "Your claim of harassment is nothing and I advise you look up the definition of the word as you use it incorrectly in-game as well." when the fizz in that game said I was retarded, i called him out for harassment, and you say i used it incorrectly in-game. Quite hypocritical there when you use the term "retarded" against me when I said it, the fizz needed to be reported for the SAME exact reason, and he didnt get banned for it like i did.
It DOESN'T matter how the other people in the game played. If they intentionally fed, report them for it.

It DOESN'T matter how they acted. If they were being toxic, report them!

We're here discussing how YOU acted throughout those games, and I would have punished you for the first game regardless of the others. In the game with Fizz you were being toxic towards your own team. Yeah he deserved a ban too, but based on your overall behavior, you did too.

What is a Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2013

"Game 1: Lux [00:17:24] tribunal doesnt care"
slapped back down to uselessness by punish smashers. enjoy your ban

Kholdstare13

03-15-2013

Even I would click punish, and i have a HORRIBLE tribunal rating for pardoning against all the punish smashers.

PandaShaft

03-15-2013

so many "enjoy your ban"
you are all terrible people, good bye
back to sc2, where the community isnt absolute trash

Beravin

03-15-2013

Quote:
so many "enjoy your ban"
You deserve the ban because you ruined the gaming experience of many other players.

Quote:
you are all terrible people, good bye
I have never received a warning. You have been permanently banned. You are the terrible one.

Quote:
back to sc2, where the community isnt absolute trash
This from one of the players that made the community "trash"? You will not be missed.

Adilor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

Quote:
the fourth game i got reported for my name....... tribunal doesnt even SEE the name, so that is automatically a not justified report that resulted in my ban
Tribunal gets to see the player name if there's at least one report for inappropriate name in that game.

Fomorian27

03-15-2013

The summoners code doesn't magically disappear when you're playing in custom games. End of story. Manner up or GTFO.

PandaShaft

03-15-2013

More harassment from this community still? its been 5 days since this happened, i dont even care anymore. keep up the harassment, saying "enjoy your ban, you will not be missed" like the terrible community you guys are

Pushover

03-15-2013

So you go into games, proceed to complain about how much worse your teammates are than you, call them bad and insult them, and wonder why they are hostile to you? Unlike normal games or ranked games, there is no matchmaking in arams, meaning that you will get people from the bottom of the community. If you can't handle that, don't play aram.

Considering that in your post, you are effectively ASKING to get harassed by stating:

Quote:
but i'm sure you all will sniff out any opportunity to get another chance to harass me yet again
I don't think you can act suprised that people are being rude to you, as you are rude to them.

In CoD, the community is awful because they harass each other all the time. Saying that CoD has a good community is like saying that you fit better in the sewers than the toilet because you don't get flushed out in the sewers.

If you insult someone on the street, are you surprised when the guy turns around and punches you in the face?

PandaShaft

03-16-2013

Just keep talking ****, like it is supposed to matter at all. I can only imagine you people just lurking behind your computers to just insult, harass and make terribly-committed self-witted comments just emphasize how much of an ass you people are.