Permanetly Banned because of ARAM (follow up)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KittyPrawn

03-13-2013

If you are harrassed, it doesn't give you permission to harrass back. Often in Tribunal, I wish I could also punish other people on the team, but I'm just there to review what YOU said and how YOU behaved.

If someone is verbally abusing you, you won't win by returning the favor. You've clearly felt the consequences of it.

HeadHurtsAlot

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaShaft View Post
Doesn't matter about my team that game, it was about that fizz more than anything, and he harassed me, and people here say that he was fine, and i'm not, and that is complete and udder nonsensical bull
you and fizz are toxic. Does that make u feel better?
Ban well-deserved

PandaShaft

03-13-2013

"well-deserved" how about no.
I'm self-aware that the way I acted in this game is COMPLETELY toxic about a year ago, but recently, as in about 4-5months, if i get pissed off, i usually say it out loud and very rarely say it in chat. if people actually looked at all of those games they would see that my behavior went down SIGNIFICANTLY from the past year, yet I still get these bans for the minimal use of calling someone out by rushing in and doing nothing in-game, and calling them dumb/retarded once in a while. I don't really consider people who call each other stupid names to be toxic at all, but I'm enveloped by this community and its over-sensitivity by if anyone calls anyone ANYTHING just "REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED" its really sad
if there was a banning system in any CoD game, no one would even be in that game anymore.

KittyPrawn

03-13-2013

Quote:
"well-deserved" how about no.
I'm self-aware that the way I acted in this game is COMPLETELY toxic about a year ago, but recently, as in about 4-5months, if i get pissed off, i usually say it out loud and very rarely say it in chat. if people actually looked at all of those games they would see that my behavior went down SIGNIFICANTLY from the past year, yet I still get these bans for the minimal use of calling someone out by rushing in and doing nothing in-game, and calling them dumb/retarded once in a while. I don't really consider people who call each other stupid names to be toxic at all, but I'm enveloped by this community and its over-sensitivity by if anyone calls anyone ANYTHING just "REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED" its really sad
if there was a banning system in any CoD game, no one would even be in that game anymore.
Honestly, maybe there should be a banning system in CoD then. I don't play xbox multiplayer BECAUSE of the community. I'd rather take part in not letting LoL get to that level.

Just because you're better because you don't call people dumb as often doesn't mean you are behaving in a way that won't get you reported. I'm not going to tolerate being berated in something that I am playing to have fun on my downtime. It is toxic, even if it doesn't bother you.

This is similar to sexual harrassment issues in the work place. If I'm at work and I tell "Bob" a sexually charged joke that "Mary" happens to over-hear as she walks by, she can report me and I can get in trouble. She wasn't even involved in the conversation. I wasn't offended, and "Bob" wasn't offended. But, "Mary" was. It doesn't always matter how you personally would feel if you were on the receiving end. It doesn't make the behavior necessarily acceptable.

IGotCareless2

03-13-2013

Hopefully, that Fizz got reported too, we don't know. Just because someone else was being a jerk, doesn't make it ok for you to flame your team for doing badly.
I will admit, the last game wasn't too bad, if that was all you had done, I'd have had to think before I clicked report.
Overall, its an ARAM, stop raging at your team mates for not doing well, it happens.

Tigger Trap

03-13-2013

Ill be honest, I don't see it as that bad. His teammates were doing bad and he reacted to it, that happens in every single f'ing game of League of Legends. **** talk happens in every online game. To get perma-banned over it? Over-reaction in my opinion unless it really was toxic. This wasn't. He wasn't even that bad. I've seen way worse, and i've seen nothing done over it. However, a suspension I can understand.

What I do request of Riot is to be fair, and to be fair they would have to perma-ban 1/2 of the League community because they do exactly the same **** as him. Yet, they don't ban half the league community because that'd be over the top, as is this case. Just give him a suspension and get on with it.

Current Event

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

Not gonna lie, the high horse tribunal dwellers are a little ridiculous. I mean it's not good to bully others, but it is through text. And also does it constitute a perm ban? I mean the people that troll every game are kind of a menace to the game. But honestly if people can't handle it, especially in aram, I don't really get why they're playing a competitive game. I try to be empathetic to those who are easily offended but there's a reason you can mute people.

TheFriendlyUncle

03-13-2013

i dont think you can get perma banned for just one set of reports. Probably have been time banned in the past for similar offense and this is the finishing blow lol

HeadHurtsAlot

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFriendlyUncle View Post
i dont think you can get perma banned for just one set of reports. Probably have been time banned in the past for similar offense and this is the finishing blow lol
This is what people don't understand. To be perma banned, you have to be extremely toxic NUMEROUS times.
I bet you everyone that has been perma banned has been suspended more than 10+ times. They just don't get the message until its too late to change.

Darkvia

03-14-2013

Quote:
Due to constant harassment, and unnecessary assumptions on my earier post:
(http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3217257)

I decided to give out my cases because all of you harassed me to do so, so often. I can only expect the worst from you, because you ALWAYS follow up on the lowest expectations in terms of harassment towards me. Many of you guys harassed me in my ealier post when I wasn't even online during the time where people asked me to post my cases, then made assumptions that i was "adamant" because of refusal to post my cases. What a joke. The first case seems somewhat viable to get reported, whatever, but the other three don't make sense, but i'm sure you all will sniff out any opportunity to get another chance to harass me yet again.

Looking at another point of view from another game from.. lets say xbox or something. I dont play cod or anything but people harass each other all the time and rarely get banned for it, and that is through a mic, and LoL is just through text and I get a perma-ban because of the over sensitivity of the community.

CASES: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6270661/

This is understandable I've played 3v5 ARAM's where I've had fun. ARAM's are for fun in everyone of these game's you're super toxic and negative, that's why you're banned.

EDIT* Also if you're this negative in ARAM it makes me wonder how negative you'd be in solo queue.