Permanetly Banned because of ARAM (follow up)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PandaShaft

03-13-2013

Due to constant harassment, and unnecessary assumptions on my earier post:
(http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3217257)

I decided to give out my cases because all of you harassed me to do so, so often. I can only expect the worst from you, because you ALWAYS follow up on the lowest expectations in terms of harassment towards me. Many of you guys harassed me in my ealier post when I wasn't even online during the time where people asked me to post my cases, then made assumptions that i was "adamant" because of refusal to post my cases. What a joke. The first case seems somewhat viable to get reported, whatever, but the other three don't make sense, but i'm sure you all will sniff out any opportunity to get another chance to harass me yet again.

Looking at another point of view from another game from.. lets say xbox or something. I dont play cod or anything but people harass each other all the time and rarely get banned for it, and that is through a mic, and LoL is just through text and I get a perma-ban because of the over sensitivity of the community.

CASES: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6270661/

Youniverse

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaShaft View Post
Due to constant harassment, and unnecessary assumptions on my earier post:

...because all of you harassed me to do so, so often. I can only expect the worst from you, because you ALWAYS follow up on the lowest expectations in terms of harassment towards me. Many of you guys harassed me in my ealier post

...i'm sure you all will sniff out any opportunity to get another chance to harass me yet again.

... I get a perma-ban because of the over sensitivity of the community.
You feel self-entitled to be respected yet call people "dumb", "retarded", and "bad". Your claim of harassment is nothing and I advise you look up the definition of the word as you use it incorrectly in-game as well. Please don't act like a damsel in distress when in reality you're the bully.

From what I understand from the tribunal is you get warnings, time bans, and then permanently banned. These 4 cases aren't your only cases but selected at random from many and really by now, you should have just resorted to not talking in-game. ALL it takes is one case to be punished. The first case is easily punishable and the third game is icing on the cake.

I smiled at this:
"Game 1: Lux [00:17:24] tribunal doesnt care"

Beravin

03-13-2013

I did not even have to scroll down before I saw you calling people "baddies" and "*******." "Why is my team so ****ing derp." "This whole team is ****." I've barely even started, and already, I would have my mouse over the "Punish" button.

You have to understand, that right now you are asking for our opinions, but at the same time, you are acting like we are all self righteous jerks. You have given me very little reason to think you deserve anything other than "Punish."

If you decide to continue playing this game, I suggest you remove all keys other than Q, W, E and R. I ***** and moan all the time as well, but I'll never use my keyboard and actually type it out. No one gets hurt, and no one gets reported.

You are playing with real people, I suggest you start treating them like the human beings they are...

(Also, if you were "harassed" in the other thread, what makes you think it won't happen in this one?)

Eightlegedphreak

03-13-2013

Yeah you're toxic. You deserved it. The last three games in that case were slightly more mild, but the first one alone is deserving of a ban, even ignoring the few comments you made in the others that are highly toxic. Enjoy your ban.

PandaShaft

03-13-2013

like i said, probably deserve the report in the lux game, or the first game like i said, no one even said ANYTHING about the other 3 games that didnt make sense to get reported.
i never called anyone any racial slurs, or any homophobic slurs
but arguing with this community is literally like talking to a ignorant brick wall
what a huge waste of time even discussing these things, all you people do is downvote anything negative and just circle-jerk for riot.

PandaShaft

03-13-2013

Doesn't anyone even notice that my team went 1-11, 4-15, and 0-10? how the guy said that went 0-10:
"You *****ing is just making me choose to die more, just to piss you off"
THAT, is worse than what I said in that game, and I'M the one who gets reported, and banned permanently

The second game, all I even said was "just sit and watch more" and i get reported because my team doesnt follow up with anything

The third game, i said "ad fizz isnt even that bad" he said "building AP tho" and I say "sad day" and he says "cuz **** you" are you kidding me? i get reported because he says "cuz **** you" when i said it was a sad day because he didnt ad fizz, THEN my team just says that im mad and the fizz says "and evidently retarded" HE was the one who called me retarded and said "cuz **** you" for no reason, AND I GET BANNED? no reasoning there

the fourth game i got reported for my name....... tribunal doesnt even SEE the name, so that is automatically a not justified report that resulted in my ban

@Youniverse you say "You feel self-entitled to be respected yet call people "dumb", "retarded", and "bad". and in the 3rd game you said it was "icing on the cake" and "Your claim of harassment is nothing and I advise you look up the definition of the word as you use it incorrectly in-game as well." when the fizz in that game said I was retarded, i called him out for harassment, and you say i used it incorrectly in-game. Quite hypocritical there when you use the term "retarded" against me when I said it, the fizz needed to be reported for the SAME exact reason, and he didnt get banned for it like i did.

zacmoo

03-13-2013

Bro, this is a game! And you were playing an ARAM, arguably one of the least serious queues in the game. If you can't chill out in an ARAM I can only imagine your behavior in a normal, or god help me ranked. Even in ranked though this is still just a game where players come to have fun! some people are good at the game, others are not as good. When you play an ARAM you will always get a very wide variety of players and skill ranges. If you cannot handle that then maybe don't queue up and play an ARAM?

You probably wont even read this but whatever. I was not in your games, so I don't know. What I do know is that the tribunal system is broken and people do get banned unjustly, however just skimming though your chat log I know that if I was talked to that way I would likely report that player. I'm not going to take sides and say whether you should or should not be banned, but maybe try not getting so mad at people? You know, people that are in your game for the most part trying there best to play well and have fun and not get yelled at by jerk. when I am in game with an angry person it is kind of like "talking to a ignorant brick wall". Works both ways bro. Try being nice to people in game with you, or maybe start by being nice to people in this thread? Or is there so much going on in your life that even a simple task like that is to difficult to accomplish?

zacmoo

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaShaft View Post
Doesn't anyone even notice that my team went 1-11, 4-15, and 0-10? how the guy said that went 0-10:

The third game, i said "ad fizz isnt even that bad" he said "building AP tho" and I say "sad day" and he says "cuz **** you" are you kidding me? i get reported because he says "cuz **** you" when i said it was a sad day because he didnt ad fizz, THEN my team just says that im mad and the fizz says "and evidently retarded" HE was the one who called me retarded and said "cuz **** you" for no reason, AND I GET BANNED? no reasoning there.
yes, we see you had team member that played poorly. people have bad games sometimes, and when you queue in aram it happens a lot more often. When you yell at people because of it and make them feel like **** they are likely to give up trying.

LOL! are you blind? go back at look at the third game again, you said a lot more then "ad fizz isnt even that bad. you also called your team "so dumb" multiple times ignored all threatened with reports, said "this team sucks" and said "boring as **** game"

PandaShaft

03-13-2013

Doesn't matter about my team that game, it was about that fizz more than anything, and he harassed me, and people here say that he was fine, and i'm not, and that is complete and udder nonsensical bull

zacmoo

03-13-2013

Like I said, all I can say, is if I were talked down to in a game like you did in some of those games to your team then I would likely report you. Now maybe the fizz should have been reported, I wasn't in the game though.

and looking back at the game, the fizz was actually being worse of a player, before you were. He probably should have got reported for that game.

I can definitely see how you find your ban unjustifiable. there were a few games where you had moments of niceness, where you didn't do anything wrong, or had reason to say some of what you said. But the problem is when you got angry, it came of wrong. Maybe you had different intentions, I don't know. but for example. instead of yelling at your team and saying they are a bunch of ******* for always just diving in and dying. try being productive. ASK your team if they will wait for an initiate. lead them and direct them to winning, don't just talk down to them like you are better then them.

Lets take an unrelated example so that there is no connection to these games and an opportunity to contradict. Say you are in a game on summoners rift and you are all team fighting. its maybe 30 minutes in. You have some players that always get caught and/or never are with you in fights. I run into this problem a lot. The difference between me and a toxic player is a toxic player will tell their team they are bad, and cant fight right. or complain to the enemy that their team sucks. Instead of saying something like, hey guys, lets all try to stick together and push mid. wait for malphite to initiate with his ult before we all go in, maybe we can have a chance at winning this!

The main problem I see, is that you never said anything constructive or helpful to your team, you instead did the opposite, weather or not your intentions were that way. You think that what you say is not that bad, and what other do/say is worse. this might be true, what others said and did might have been worse then what your said, but you NEVER were helpful or really friendly to your team, you were either rude or indifferent.

honestly, Im not sure your behavior warrented a Perma Ban, but I do not know all the facts, and I am pretty sure riot reviews all Perma Bans and checks the chat/game history thouroughly.