Abam hate on leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

headshot hobo

03-13-2013

Howdy, so I've recently picked up leblanc because of her amazing burst and decided "hey, this champ would do amazing in proving ground." Sadly when I select her in blind pick games I get told "oh no don't pick her! shes not good on this map! choose an aoe mage!" Just comments like that telling me why lb is a bad pick. Now I usually don't reply because the first mistake I make they will troll as this is league and there are many trolls.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/23746619#history

That is my match history and as you can see all of my lb games I have never gone negative and as you have noticed I have lost 3 out of those 7 games. But seeing as you all play league I'm sure you understand there are some proving ground games that you can't do anything to save. I'm not a great player and I do not claim to be, I am just pointing out that lb is an amazing champ and people are close minded on proving ground. Try new champions, Shaco is one that is fun to pick and I have been playing around with a tank Vayne build that is very awesome. Just remember not to hate on single target ap bad-asses see you on the proving ground.

LrdVprScrpn

03-14-2013

She has wicked burst but ABAM generally is comprised of highly mobile "tryhard" comps that Leblanc has trouble exploiting.

If you happen to get her in ARAM you can wreck face, but against the type of team that you often see in ABAM she will not fair very well.

Also, if you are doing things like tank Vayne you will get yelled at. If you really want to screw around there are bot games you can play. Your idea of "fun" probably doesn't jive well with your four teammates.

GrosPigeon

03-14-2013

Lb is an assassin, she is good in ABAM format if the ennemy team picks full glass canon poke champions with no sustain, she can quickly kill those targets. She falls off real hard late game though and without kills she becomes useless. Any team with sustain + mr will wreck her. Other APs with AoE damage outscale her.

Soraka/Sona + Bulwark being the ultimate counter to Lb.

Sorne

03-16-2013

Check out lowest win rate on Proving Ground for the month.

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...&range=monthly

Yeah, that doesn't prove much besides pubs can't play Leblanc, but its still kind of interesting to see.

ToothDcay

03-16-2013

Try AD LeBlanc. It works amazing

DarkTwinge

03-16-2013

An important thing to keep in mind: Having a good K/D ratio does NOT inherently mean you're doing a good job or doing more for your team than another champion would. The game is about destroy the opposing team's nexus; it is not about getting the most kills.

Leblanc can do well on Proving Grounds in capable hands AND against specific team compositions - but that's a lot of conditionals, and in general she is going to be a weak grab for Blind or Random.

HaIfhearted

03-17-2013

I personally have a lot of fun with Leblanc, and I think shes fairly strong as well.
Once you have at least 20-30% CDR + Void Staff you can cause some real havoc, and shes extremely slippery as well.

I think the reason she has such a low winrate is because most people get caught in the "I can ONLY hit people with my QRE combo, and are useless otherwise", which just isn't true.

In my experience, Leblanc should be fairly aggressive as long as she has her QW up, and her striking range is at 1300 units, so she can hit you from pretty far out.

headshot hobo

03-20-2013

I see so many people select champs like Nid but I rarely ever see a Nid do amazing. Nid is easy to dodge but some how noobs still think she is a threat because they do not know how to take one step to the side. When I play Leblanc I am able to easily out damage and out harass an enemy Nid because Leblac's Q is a targeted ability, same with her mimicked Q and to wrap it up with a W which is very hard to miss. Minions also can not back Leblanc's abilities besides her E. She isn't the easiest champion to play so I would not expect her win rate to be overly high. Funny how I see a Nid every blind pick game and she is not in the "highest win rate" for the month on proving grounds. I would go as far as to say that she is a terrible pick and if your team wins then they probably would have won without her.