Diamond Xerath Streaming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endless Stairs

03-15-2013

Ahri is such a hard Xerath counter. You need to be still to do most of your damage and Ahri will jump around and kite you all day long and punish you for that fact. I admire that you play Xerarth even when out-matched, but sometimes it's best to just play to your strengths haha.

Endless Stairs

03-15-2013

You are a very good Xerath player, I have been watching you for 2-3 games now, but you were at a huge disadvantage with this match up right from the champ select screen.

DudeXerathBro

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by scazzaf View Post
I was that rumble from the last game, just happened to see this thread when browsing.
gg, gl in future games
gg mate

Enjuine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

Bump - Always interesting to watch someone who really knows one of the less-often played champs.

DudeXerathBro

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enloct View Post
Bump - Always interesting to watch someone who really knows one of the less-often played champs.
indubitably

Tiggy Tiger

03-15-2013

bad game. its alright. shaco camp'd u

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

A few questions:

1. What are the most important skills or strategies for carrying solo queue games as Xerath? Should you focus on farming or dominating lane? Should you focus on pushing or roaming?

2. What's your build order, and especially your starting items?

3. Why do you have Mejais in all your recent games? Just because you can get away with it?

I love playing Xerath and I have had hilarious success with him, but I'm always afraid to play him in ranked because I feel like people in ranked are too obsessed with picking assassins for him to do well.

BendyBread

03-15-2013

Few positioning misshaps but oh well.

Also, are all diamond players as whiny and unforgiving? They act like the people I get in silver.

DudeXerathBro

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solatoral View Post
Few positioning misshaps but oh well.

Also, are all diamond players as whiny and unforgiving? They act like the people I get in silver.
being diamond doesn't remove the innate human nature of wanting to blame.

BendyBread

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerath Mid Only View Post
being diamond doesn't remove the innate human nature of wanting to blame.
That's true. Oh well, people suck.

And i saw you typing the reply. /blush