[Item Suggestion] Doran's Legacy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Landa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2009

Doran's Ring
+130 Health +5 Mana Regen per 5 sec +10 Ability Power

+

Doran's Blade
+130 Health +6 Damage Passive: Gain an additional 1 Gold every 10 seconds.

+

Doran's Shield
+130 Health +9 Armor +8 Health Regeneration per 5

=

Doran's Legacy
+550 health, + 6 mana regen per 5, +8 health regen per 5, + 8 Damage Aura, + 12 armor Aura.

Yousosmart

12-07-2009

Not a shabby idea. It'd give those items a use, and it's suitable for just about any hero. It should have a unique special, though.

Thumbs up.

Zeppo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2009

Add something like 10 damages in AoE (like sunfire cape but low level and low damage) and it would be awesome

Landa

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo dumbass View Post
Not a shabby idea. It'd give those items a use, and it's suitable for just about any hero. It should have a unique special, though.

Thumbs up.
Yeah forgot to type that. Aura should be unique.

ZenithZephyr

12-07-2009

I'm feeling pretty confident that Doran's items are intended to be the strongest pound per pound starting items, with the drawback being they don't build into anything else. Something like this would take away from that balancing aspect.

I8C SRS FACE

12-07-2009

People buy potions early game and don't regret the gold spent. I don't understand why so many people "regret" the gold spent on Doran's items. There are a few heroes I really like them on and rarely do I keep the item past the 25 minute mark. I usually pawn it off for the 200 gold or so it sells for to help combine some uber item I'm just that short on.