Who is the most annoying champion to play against in ARAM?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knote

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Compton View Post
Since when was shaco even remotely good on aram.
Hey, I play a mean AP shaco on ARAM, he can really pressure people.

Kalarepa

03-20-2013

Actually I changed my mind. The most annoying heroes for me are the ones, who require very little skill to play them succesfuly in ARAM:

- Master Yi - Press Q 24/7, press R+Q if you see enemy with low HP, press W if you need heal or you're in danger.

- Twisted Fate - Press Q 24/7, recover mana with blue card. If someone goes for you, stun/slow him and press Q. The worst thing about TF is that you don't even aim your Q. You just keep throwing it at the enemies and eventually you will kill someone.

- Sona - buy Chalice, mash buttons. Press R if enemies are close to each other. Never die, get few kills and 50 assists, have 67% win ratio.

It's not even about these heroes, but certain people, who get great score on them and think, they're good. While all they do is faceroll.

beefstirfrye

03-20-2013

teemo shaco and every champion with a global ult including

Kalarepa

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefstirfrye View Post
teemo shaco and every champion with a global ult including
Get Hextech Sweeper and it's gg for Teemo and Shaco.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2013

in aram, and only in aram, Nami lives up to the nuisance value of her Zelda counterpart. her ult is just too hard to dodge if she aims it straight down the lane, and the slow can prevent you from escaping or coming to the aid of a closer ally. she can also keep you out of bushes with q, aoe heal, and buff her friends who might not normally have cc.