Saturday afternoon 76 58.46%
Saturday evening 79 60.77%
Sunday morning 44 33.85%
Sunday afternoon 72 55.38%
Sunday evening 77 59.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

(Factions) Demacia - Strategy Thread

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lawlstuns

03-12-2013

Embrace progress

Lieutenant Lulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2013

Demacia <3

I can Vayne pretty well, so if we need someone to play her, I can do that =D

Also, Poppy + Vayne would be terrifying late game, haha.

CupcakeTrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnbjorn1 View Post
I am only silver, but J4 and Xin are two of my best champs, both in the jungle. I'm restricted (for the next month) in what times I can play to Thursday evenings after 6:00PM Eastern (3:00PM Pacific?), Saturday Evenings after 5:00PM Eastern, and Sundays. Hit me up at any of those times and I can be a dedicated jungler.

(...)

Another option that could be fun would be to go full tank with one ADC. Have Vayne bot as the hyper carry, Galio or Poppy as her support (anyone know how to run these two as support?), J4 or Galio mid (I don't know how to run J4 mid), Shyv jungle, and Garen top, or maybe even just sub out the support role and fill it with one of the gladiators (Xin, Garen, J4, Shyvana, Popppy), and have Galio mid, and two more tanks in the jungle. Just peel and cc all day, everyone gets warmogs, and have one person get frozen mallet, one person get runic bulwark, one person get randuins, one person get frozen heart, etc etc. Mix out the strong status items, have everyone get a little bit of damage and just "DEMACIA" all day long.

Edit: I think we should all post a list of the Demacian champs we own. I am willing to bet that not everyone has a full list, or even a full set of 5 in some cases (like me lol)
This sounds hilarious. We have to try it.

As for champs: I think I own all of them except Quinn, but I'm not very good with most Demacian champs. I'd love to queue up with some other Demacians and hit Normals to practice. I'm a terribad jungler (no, really, I am); my main roles are mid and support. But I'm working on top and ADC.

Since I don't have a lot of skill with any of these champs yet, I'm happy to fill and let the stars shine in their best roles.

Minzzway

03-12-2013

Alright,
My best D-Town champs are Lux mid/support and Sona support.
I can ADC as Quinn, but only decently. Jungle Shyv is also an option for me, only in a pinch though.

Thaenor

03-12-2013

We're watching you Demacia... Always watching...

CupcakeTrap

03-12-2013

Alright, I should be available in a couple hours. DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CupcakeTrap

03-12-2013

I've just created a chat room ("Demacia") for us.

CupcakeTrap

03-12-2013

Organizing some practice matches! Demacians, if you're on, come join!

Chris1130

03-12-2013

I'm in! Garen, Galio and Sona (and Shyvana this week) are ready for some DEMACIA!

CupcakeTrap

03-12-2013

Heading to bed. But that was a great night of Demacia games! Thanks all!

Tymedragon in particular was pretty awesome, leading Demacia to victory.

We played some Normals together first, and I think it really helped us figure out how to work together. My (inexperienced) interpretation: Demacia is indeed a tanky-DPS-heavy faction. We were able to leverage that tonight with early game aggression (where tanky DPS dominates) and a "dogpile" teamfight strat where we just dove in and stacked CC and AoE on top of each other until they collapsed. It was especially devastating against Piltover.

123456 ... 11