Saturday afternoon 65 56.52%
Saturday evening 70 60.87%
Sunday morning 36 31.30%
Sunday afternoon 63 54.78%
Sunday evening 69 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

(Factions) Demacia - Strategy Thread

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CupcakeTrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2013

FOR DEMACIA!

This is a thread for Demacian Summoners to talk Factions Match strategy.

If you're asking "Wait, what's Factions?" ...

Site: www.leaguefactions.net

First off, I strongly encourage Demacians to friend one another. I suggest making a Buddy Folder for other Demacian Summoners, so you can easily find people for games.

Demacia chat: Join chat room "Demacia"
("Factions" is the general factions chat)
Playlist (suggestions welcome): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko4Q...dyxJymzr6_imB1

Ya better put some wards up.

CupcakeTrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2013

SUMMONER LIST

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Wc&usp=sharing

You're encouraged to start games on your own, or just queue up for Normals with other Demacians to get practice. Friend each other and get introduced!

Silent Pete

03-12-2013

Attachment 633796

My sensors indicate that Demacia's power level is too low to be an real threat to anyone but the weak spongy Ionians

at least Noxus is confident about their body image enough to skip all that armor

Big Fat Unicorn

03-12-2013

add me anytime

CupcakeTrap

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fat Unicorn View Post
add me anytime
Awesome! We just picked up you and another Plat player.

The expertise is badly needed, as anyone who saw me try to play Xin Zhao last night will agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Pete View Post
Attachment 633796

My sensors indicate that Demacia's power level is too low to be an real threat to anyone but the weak spongy Ionians

at least Noxus is confident about their body image enough to skip all that armor
A WARRIOR'S SPIRIT IS NEVER BROKEN

So here are my amateurish first thoughts. I'm only Silver, and I'm not very good with Demacian champs, so this is just to put some initial ideas out there.

The standard 1-1-2+J lanecomp is a pretty solid lanecomp. I think we can fill it if necessary.

General observations: we have a lot of bruiser-y champs, but we're a bit weaker on mages. We have Sona, so we might be able to make botlane a distinct advantage — we can do the classic ADC + Support lane very well. It looks like we might be more of a early/mid-game faction, focusing on tankyDPS early dominance, though Vayne gives us some late-game potential.

First question: can we jungle?
I think we can. Shyvana and Xin are both really strong junglers. I suspect Jarvan is, too. (I'm embarrassingly bad at jungling, so those are just my guesses.)

Since we CAN jungle, my hunch is that we SHOULD jungle.

Second question: who can we send mid?
I put this as our second question because I think we're pretty restricted here, if we do things traditionally. There's Lux and Galio. I don't know how Poppy works. I believe Jarvan also can make for a decent mid, but we have to be careful not to be all physical damage.

Grimoire

03-12-2013

Demacia!!

Minzzway

03-12-2013

Happy to assist!

~Lux/Sona/Quinn

CaĆ­tlyn

03-12-2013

Downvoted this traitor of Piltover

CupcakeTrap

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caķtlyn View Post
Downvoted this traitor of Piltover
Oh Caitlyn, yours was the most unkindest cut of all.

Arnbjorn1

03-12-2013

I am only silver, but J4 and Xin are two of my best champs, both in the jungle. I'm restricted (for the next month) in what times I can play to Thursday evenings after 6:00PM Eastern (3:00PM Pacific?), Saturday Evenings after 5:00PM Eastern, and Sundays. Hit me up at any of those times and I can be a dedicated jungler.

We could (and should) run Garen top, J4 or Xin jungle, Lux mid, and Quinn and Sona bot (or Vayne alternatively).

The other option, which may be usefull vs Noxus, would be to run a kill lane bot (Noxus will do this since they don't have an ADC), and go with J4 and Xin or Xin and Garen.

Another option that could be fun would be to go full tank with one ADC. Have Vayne bot as the hyper carry, Galio or Poppy as her support (anyone know how to run these two as support?), J4 or Galio mid (I don't know how to run J4 mid), Shyv jungle, and Garen top, or maybe even just sub out the support role and fill it with one of the gladiators (Xin, Garen, J4, Shyvana, Popppy), and have Galio mid, and two more tanks in the jungle. Just peel and cc all day, everyone gets warmogs, and have one person get frozen mallet, one person get runic bulwark, one person get randuins, one person get frozen heart, etc etc. Mix out the strong status items, have everyone get a little bit of damage and just "DEMACIA" all day long.

Edit: I think we should all post a list of the Demacian champs we own. I am willing to bet that not everyone has a full list, or even a full set of 5 in some cases (like me lol)

12345 ... 11