Does Twisted Fate's W work with Runaan's Hurricane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Only Jungle

03-12-2013

So will he regen x3 mana, stun 3 targets or have a triple AOE slow? Also, does the hurricane apply the extra damage to 3 targets?

Thanks

relkin

03-12-2013

as far as I know, it won't because it doesn't work off useable skills... however it might work off of his E because it works with teemo poison and all other champs that have on hit skills like this.

awkwardbowman

03-12-2013

His W, among other skills, only provides an on-hit effect to the next AA. Runaan's hurricane will proc on-hit effects, but his W will get used up on the first AA. You can see this happening with things like Thresh's Q passive as well. His normal AA will hit first and deal the stored up damage and both additional bolts will hit and trigger the passive as well, but the secondary bolts end up dealing around the passive's minimum.

TL;DR
Think of the skill as giving one charge, so only one AA will use up that charge and the two bolts have no charges to use.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

03-12-2013

No, Pick a Card is not multiplied across 3 targets.

However, Stacked Deck's on-hit effect will proc faster. It normally takes 4 attacks to get another Stacked Deck attack, with Hurricane it will be every other attack, because both of the bolts count as separate auto-attacks.

ChiSqrd

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
No, Pick a Card is not multiplied across 3 targets.

However, Stacked Deck's on-hit effect will proc faster. It normally takes 4 attacks to get another Stacked Deck attack, with Hurricane it will be every other attack, because both of the bolts count as separate auto-attacks.
Holly ****! That makes me want to try AD TF. lol

TeeKoy

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DankChi View Post
Holly ****! That makes me want to try AD TF. lol
Not really a AD TF cuz his E does magical damage so just build AP with Runnan's Hurricane