Help me get out of bronze V

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hiryuu16

03-28-2013

A question for those that plays Ashe more than I do:

I notice that WhtePuma levels E, then Q, then W. All guides I've seen level W, Q, E. How does the cost/benefit play out for this?

Maxing E gives the gold passive when it's most useful, during the farm-heavy early game. Maxing W reduces the cooldown, but you don't have the mana pool to spam it, even if you have the cooldown to do so.

TrueSkillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

ok for all the cry babies out there it is not impossible to get out of bronze. I had crappy placement matches during s3 and got placed at bronze IV currently at gold V. and regardless of where you are you will always run into afk / trolls you just need to make the best of the situation. If you are winning lane and your other lanes are having problems have your support roam to try and help them out if you feel that you can hold bot lane. and if you are as skilled as you think you are that should not be a problem. Most of the time in bronze league you run into people that dont know exactly what todo and when todo it. so become a leader and tell people what todo in a nice way.

Burbinator

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiryuu16 View Post
A question for those that plays Ashe more than I do:

I notice that WhtePuma levels E, then Q, then W. All guides I've seen level W, Q, E. How does the cost/benefit play out for this?

Maxing E gives the gold passive when it's most useful, during the farm-heavy early game. Maxing W reduces the cooldown, but you don't have the mana pool to spam it, even if you have the cooldown to do so.
The cooldown on level 1 W is hideously long. Even if you aren't going to spam it every time its off cd, being able to use it 2-3 times a gank or any kind of fight is really valuable. And it's *not* that mana intensive, go 21/0/9 and it's not that big a deal at all (also it increases damage per level).

If you max E instead of W you will get more gold per cs but you will lose lane harder. Your wave clear is worse, your harass is worse, your trading potential is worse. The only way maxing E could be better than w is if your lane opponent is so bad you're going to get perfect cs anyway. But if that's the case where he's so bad, you could max W and zone him more effectively (still greater net benefit) and probably get kills.

I would only consider putting 2 points into e rather than secondarily straight maxing q for the extra range on the scouting ability.

honestly don't take anything whtePuma does into consideration. He's bronze V...

WhtePuma

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burbinator View Post
The cooldown on level 1 W is hideously long. Even if you aren't going to spam it every time its off cd, being able to use it 2-3 times a gank or any kind of fight is really valuable. And it's *not* that mana intensive, go 21/0/9 and it's not that big a deal at all (also it increases damage per level).

If you max E instead of W you will get more gold per cs but you will lose lane harder. Your wave clear is worse, your harass is worse, your trading potential is worse. The only way maxing E could be better than w is if your lane opponent is so bad you're going to get perfect cs anyway. But if that's the case where he's so bad, you could max W and zone him more effectively (still greater net benefit) and probably get kills.

I would only consider putting 2 points into e rather than secondarily straight maxing q for the extra range on the scouting ability.

honestly don't take anything whtePuma does into consideration. He's bronze V...
im bronze 4, and i get w first, then e, then q, then max q first, then max e second.

volley is for long range
and good if you want to save your support long range from someone ganking or going for them. My e is good for farming as i can last hit pretty well, i never get outlaned when i have a good support because i know what i can do and how to outplay people.