Help me get out of bronze V

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trainermax

03-19-2013

You guys are so mean, this thread was asking if someone can carry. Give advice. Don't go down to his level and be even meaner.
This reply is actually to the guy in top of me.

ShadowBurdus

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post

All I can say is, until you change your attitude, you're not going anywhere but down.
This. This right here is your problem.

Yes, your team effects how well you do. Yes, sometimes you get someone who goes 0/20 in lane and there is nothing you can do. Yes, it sucks. Yes, sometimes no matter how well you do you can't win the game. That never changes though. If you read general discussion you will hear people in gold complaining about this same problem. If you watch streamers who are in challenger they have people in their games who do this poorly as well. Yet, they can somehow rank up. See what I'm getting at?

You need to look at yourself and realize what you are doing wrong and how to improve it. This is hard to do sometimes. It is so much easier to blame it on the guy who did something really questionable. I am Bronze 3, I know the feeling too. Everyone knows that feeling. Yet, you are never going to get better if you don't realize what you are doing wrong.

You come in here asking for advice. People give it to you. What do you? Say your build is perfect and that your team sucks. You are doing the complete opposite of what you need to do. Your build needs improving. You will notice a difference in your damage if you follow other people's advice.

Every game you need to be asking yourself these questions:

-Are you looking at the mini map? Your teammates shouldn't have to tell you their lane is mia. You should know. And if they aren't in lane assume they are coming to kill you
- Are you buying wards? I don't care what role you are, you need to buy them. In lower leagues everyone thinks it's the support's job only and even then, sometimes they don't get wards either. This is the wrong mentality. Vision wins games. Get some.
-Did you get caught out?
-Are you pushing too hard? Know when to back off
-Are you farming the jungle when you should be pushing?
-Do you have an advantage yet not captivating on it?
-Are you raging at your team? Or are you letting them bait you into raging at them?
-Are you all split up when you should be grouping?
-What is your cs like? Not compared to what your lane opponent's cs is, but compared to what the total amount of cs is obtainable?
-Are you roaming? If you are so good you should be dominating your lane right and therefore, should have time to roam, right?

People aren't lying when they say if you are good enough you rank up.

FlameofHeaven

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehosophat View Post
Good luck with that. This isn't DOTA where one player can consistently 1vs5, this is League of Legends where yes, one player can make a difference, but you better work as a team. You sound like a selfish teenager who just got denied his 5th cupcake because dinner was going to be ready in an hour. I hope to never have you on a team of mine. Die in a fire and cry baby tears.
Did you ever play DOTA before?

Burbinator

03-20-2013

Swiftness boots with alacrity upgrade is pretty much objectively bad. That is my advice from playing at platinum / diamond elo. I have never had a problem carrying a bronze or silver game barring afks. If that build best suits your play style then your play style is flawed.

i know I'm being harsh, but If you are going to be so stubborn and ignore good advice when it's presented to you, then why ask? Reread sereg's post and accept it.

Hiryuu16

03-20-2013

Judging by the recent Normal games, the OP is looking to swap out Teleport... for Ghost. Run 'em down, WhitePuma!

TehomCD

03-20-2013

That's not bad. Ghost/Flash was pretty common on AD carries like Ashe before cleanse was buffed to remove exhaust and the DoT portion of ignite. It's still a valid choice, though barrier or cleanse are more common now.

WhtePuma

03-20-2013

Cool anyway let me just say one thing.

PENTAKILL!

When on average i get over double the next best cs in the game when i have someone at least half supporting me.

Im not sure people understand what im saying. My team kinda makes it a 1v10 for me and dont protect me..

Burbinator

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhtePuma View Post
When on average i get over double the next best cs in the game when i have someone at least half supporting me.
If you have that much cs and still lose it's because

you're wasting your gold on bad item builds.

3 gp/10 items on caitlyn as adc? Alacrity boots of swiftness? Runaan's hurricane? Come on dude.

Seriously why would you get hurricane on ashe, she has 4 second aoe slow on volley anyway, that's an utterly trash item for her.

Quote:
Im not sure people understand what im saying. My team kinda makes it a 1v10 for me and dont protect me..
This is how you win low elo games: you **** on your lane so hard the game is over before it even gets to teamfights. If you really are always winning lane, then pick a snowballier champion than ashe if she isn't doing the job for you. Trist for example is not a very competitive pick in high elo, but she smashes low elo because of high burst and once you're fed she's one of the strongest ad carries late game. Draven is just absurdly strong at every point in the game right now.

Honestly, looking at your scores they don't seem that good. You have exactly one ranked game with 2:1 kdr and nothing higher. You are dying far too much as an adc.

Kuryaka

03-21-2013

In lower elo it's pretty easy to demoralize and destroy the enemy. I've ended up doing this 3 out of the 7-ish times I've gone mid in ranked as Cassiopeia or Syndra.

Shut down mid lane. Hopefully before jungler feels like it's safe to gank.
Oh, gank? Meh. I get a double kill. Or I get a kill, die, and force the enemy team to go heal anyway. Continue to win mid while forcing enemy jungler to gank.

I'd say that it's also less KDR than the sheer terror your presence can bring if you're, say, 5/0/2 Jarvan.

I'd also say that CS doesn't matter as much as carrying. They aren't necessarily the same thing. I won't try to guess what you're doing in your games, but I've seen the ADC leave to farm a lane while the enemy is plowing down a lane, taking down towers in a 5v4. Maybe picking up some kills in the process.
Even though the ADC has farm, he can't do jack because his team is dead or disorganized. Is it their fault? Not really. They're trying to defend where they can do it best.

WhtePuma

03-24-2013

Anyone who says cs isnt as important as kills shouldnt be posting, the fact that i can comfortably obtain 5k gold over my team as an ad carry with fewer kills than everyone on the team. The thing is most of my deaths come from when i go mid to help out my team.

Do you think they would actually make sure im alive and focusing down who they would like dead, or would they see a tank at half health, chase him down and leave me to 1v4 a fed team.

My build is fine, due to lifesteal runaans actually gives me lifesteal on each hit so i have a ridiculous amount of survivability, while im kiting around whoever i can. As it is my 5th item i already do great damage in quick succession with my phantom dancer, runaans is simply for clearing out jungle/minions alot faster especially when on the defence.

If they cant defend under a tower what makes you think im gonna make a difference without being farmed up ridiculously. So i jungle/protect top/bot lanes while my team sits mid getting like 20 gold each per minion wave. My only goal as an adc is to simply mass gold asap in order to be an actual carry for my team when i get there. The problem is i dont get any protection because they arnt smart enough to know how to teamfight. Most of my kda comes from teamfights because i mainly farm up hard before that. So if you look me up on lolking youll notice my cs and my kda when i win and when i lose.

Now here is the answer plain and simple.

MORDEKAISER

I have already got a quadra kill(unofficial penta) during the day i also got 2 quadra kills with ashe and i have literally lost about 2/12 ranked games with him. When you see the score is at 3 vs 14 and your the one on your team with 3 kills you know its not going to end well.

But i think mordekaiser can be one of the strongest low elo champions simply because of the bad positioning of low elo players when engaging him or others near him. His survivability is absolutely ridiculous. He has 3 cc abilities which give him shield and spellvamp from my build. So i basically cannot die for quite some time and the best part is he doesnt use mana.