Help me get out of bronze V

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhtePuma

03-13-2013

First of all i started off in bronze IV, got demoted instantly due to *******. After 4 series i got back into IV and then straight back down into V. My death count is always lower than my k/a, and im trying to play hyper carry to penta my way out but there is no way to penta when the enemy tank has been fed as well as their whole team and they just target me down despite the fact im behind my whole team, because my team cant do anything. Its like trying to 1v5 except the other team has been fed. There is no possible way to tell anyone anything because they all think they are god and dont want to listen to someone who knows how to not die.

I duo with someone who has over 1000 wins and is still stuck in bronze 3 and he also knows how not to die. But even 2v5 cannot be done vs a fed team. The only way i know how to win is to duo with someone who knows how to support and zone out the other teams adc. In order to make it more of a 1v4/1v3 which i can actually do due to the way i play.

All i can do for now is practice using my frost arrow to steal kills from my teammates, despite their cries of ks when they are a support.

Please none of this rubbish about the fact im bad. 8/10 times i will get the team who is mentally challenged because im so lucky. I always end up with the 5 year old non english speaking kid who spams his spells on minions and then dies as support. Although i have recently bought akali so i might have to penta with her instead.

TehomCD

03-13-2013

Saying that you need to penta to get out is the wrong way to approach it. To be blunt, unless you're 1k+ Elo above where you're matched, that's not going to happen - you may be better than other people you play with, but not to the extent where you can effortlessly crush them; if you were, you would already have done so. What will let you win is getting your team to outperform the enemy team; getting other lanes fed and crushing the opponents' lanes, and getting your team more gold overall rather than focusing on getting yourself fed.

dehunter456

03-13-2013

Here is your problem. You're putting yourself in front instead of your team. Help your team get kills and get fed. Then, you can get fed. Keep spirits up. A team with people determined to win is more likely to win rather than a team arguing and all down in the deep. And, objectives matter the most. Dragons, barons, towers are generally what you want to prioritize over kills as they give gold to everyone to boost their build. Kills come second. If you have more kills, more towers, and more dragons, then you'll win. If you are tied with kills with the enemy team, but have more towers and dragons, then you'll still most likely win since everyone has more gold. A fed team is better than one fed carry.

trdl; Team first, you next.

WhtePuma

03-14-2013

im not quite sure you understand, my team will feed during laning phase which i have no control over because i have to farm in some attempt to keep up with the gold my team is giving the other team. I can get towers fine due to teleport spell, i can solo dragon at like 20-25 mins. Baron is out of the question unless im duo with mate.

Im not quite sure what you mean by team first, since ill quite often end up with 7 kills 7 deaths and something like 17+ assists. So its definately not like im killing my own team in any way, but a fed support or tank really isnt the way to win by any means. The best way to win is to feed the adc and get him to max asap. From there you can focus on protecting him as he anihilates the other team very quickly. If this does not make sense then please let me know and tell me how i am playing incorrectly.

I know this is a team game but my team seems to be able to make sure i cant do anything.

cheers for the thoughts etc

TOGETHER WE SHALL FIND A WAY!

TehomCD

03-14-2013

Basically, making it your priority to get yourself fed is only really good as a strategy if you're confident in your ability to 1v5 the enemy team. If you were a very high Elo smurf, for example, you wouldn't care what anyone else on your team does - you'd know that if you got a crushing advantage in gold or experience, you'd outplay the enemy team so badly that you'd effectively 1v5 them.

It's usually a much safer and surer path to victory to try to make plays around getting your team fed - ganking for lanes that are struggling and pushing for objectives with them. For example, with teleport, you have an enormous potential to 'countergank' - to show up in lane suddenly and save them during a gank attempt, a turret dive, etc.

If you're winning your lane, you absolutely have to do something with it, or you'll probably lose the game. You have to either roam and gank other lanes or their jungle, or apply so much pressure that multiple people need to come deal with you to stop your pushes. If all you're doing is just becoming a little stronger without making your team stronger overall, you're putting an enormous amount of faith in your ability to outplay the enemy team in teamfights with your small edge.

Admittedly, this is less true when you're playing an AD carry, and you should be trying to become as strong as possible to carry in the late game, but you still need to be looking for midgame plays for your team to turn things around if you're losing.

WhtePuma

03-14-2013

im quite confident in my ability to 1v5 if there is room to do so (no targetted snares/stuns that could disable my ability to kite) im good at dodging skill shots while kiting as well so vs skillshots i can effectively used my movement and experience to dodge alot of things that can be thrown at me and i know the approx cooldown timings of them. Champions without the speed to catch me with my slow on them gives me a great advantage to kite them like darius, garen or singed. I have been told i made ashe look op before she even got buffed, as well as the core item i used for her. (blade of the ruined king)

CounterSnipe

03-15-2013

Play normals. Ranked games are overrated. Once you get out of bronze you will want to be gold... once youre gold you'll want to be platinum. You get the point.

WhtePuma

03-19-2013

Oh right i forgot you also get 5 points per win and 50 per loss....

But im starting to hyper carry now.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhtePuma View Post

That is because your MMR is well below your current League. I've read your posts, and I cbf to reply to them individually.

All I can say is, until you change your attitude, you're not going anywhere but down.

Why ask how to get out if you ignore everything you're told?

Jehosophat

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhtePuma View Post

Good luck with that. This isn't DOTA where one player can consistently 1vs5, this is League of Legends where yes, one player can make a difference, but you better work as a team. You sound like a selfish teenager who just got denied his 5th cupcake because dinner was going to be ready in an hour. I hope to never have you on a team of mine. Die in a fire and cry baby tears.

123456 ... 7