Dont dodge its aram for a reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Big Bang Death

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
Screw that noise. If the enemy team gets Blitz, I'm out. No hesitation, no shame. Blitz breaks ARAM over his knee with a sickening CRACK. He's complete bullsh*t and I refuse to play against him, period.

You don't like that? You want to downvote? See if I care. Blitz can go to hell.
you should be banned for that comment

magikod

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2013

agreed

Korass

03-14-2013

I agree. Maybe a system where you can flag your custom game as an Aram, If someone leaves they cannot join someone else custom game which is likewise flagged for a while. So they can still make their own, join matchmaking or another custom game.

Theungry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2013

Quote:
Screw that noise. If the enemy team gets Blitz, I'm out. No hesitation, no shame. Blitz breaks ARAM over his knee with a sickening CRACK. He's complete bullsh*t and I refuse to play against him, period.

So play ADAM...

Kalarepa

03-14-2013

Quote:

You know, if you didn't dodge blitz, eventually you would learn to play against him.

Protip vs Blitz. When enemy Blitzcrank grabs someone, in 99% cases all enemies gather around the victim. Land all your skillshots and AoE on them, win fight.

Big Bang Death

03-14-2013

dodge timer lets go riot!!

Shion SinX

03-15-2013

i specially hate some things on ARAM rooms:

- ppl who kicks other players so their friend can join (MAKE IT A PRIVATE MAN)
- afk hosts
- ppl who quits if they wont like the team then their friend calls them back (what works together with first)

JevelFaithful

03-15-2013

bump and /singed

themaddscientist

03-16-2013

The like button is broken, I can only hit it once.

IGotCareless2

03-18-2013

I hate people who complain about Blitz. A good Blitz can carry a team, its true. But a bad Blitz just pulls the Xin Zhao/Renekton/Amumu or whatever into the middle of his team, and loses the fight. The real threats in ARAM, the Sorakas, the Jannas, the Heimers. Those can make games interesting. Sometimes you get the all melee team versus the dream team. It happens, tough it out, if you out play them, you can win. Like if your playing Yorick and they have a Nid (even though Yorick's better in ARAM than Nid, I'm using this example), drop your E in the spear's way. What happens? You used a decent spell to stop the key spell of her kit, and you both charged your tear. You use your kit right, and you can win a seemingly uneven match-up.