Get a girls number challenge!

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stringer BelI

03-18-2013

Bump

Jesus thy Lord

03-18-2013

This thread is oozing fail.

There is no real "trick" or strategy to getting numbers, it is hard for newbs but it gets way easier with EXPERIENCE.
No matter how awkward or inexperienced you are , there is one universal truth;
Approach 20 chicks in one day and I guarantee you at least one will give you their number.

Then another day, ask another 20 chicks for their number and you will see how much easier it is than the first time.
You will be more successful with way less effort.

This is reality.
There is no trick, don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise.

Stringer BelI

03-18-2013

Nobody here is saying there is a secret trick otherwise we'd all have model girls..

This thread is just motivation that anyone can do it! This thread is not oozing fail.

My Face Is OP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOD Pusha T View Post
Nobody here is saying there is a secret trick otherwise we'd all have model girls..

This thread is just motivation that anyone can do it! This thread is not oozing fail.
There is a "secret trick".

It's called listening.

Every girl will tell you in a 5 minute conversation how to get her number and how to sleep with her through her words, body language, and mood. You just have to listen, be able to decipher it, and then use it.

Stringer BelI

03-23-2013

Hey guys sorry for not updating, I haven't made any approaches because spring break isn't over yet. Once it's done Ill probably record my 1st encounter and private youtube it

Stringer BelI

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Face Is OP View Post
There is a "secret trick".

It's called listening.

Every girl will tell you in a 5 minute conversation how to get her number and how to sleep with her through her words, body language, and mood. You just have to listen, be able to decipher it, and then use it.
No just no... You're assuming that every girl has 1, five minutes to kill, 2 is fairly interested in you, 3, cannot reject you..

The secret trick is not at all practical. Especially since it's the man's job to lead conversation since he was the one who approached her. She is accommodating you by taking time out of her day to talk to some random guy hitting on her.

Just go talk to a girl, say hi and then "listen" nothing will happen lmao. It's genuinely better to be dominating (not aggressive) the conversation with what YOU want to talk about then just "listening". That comes after you've had a date... As for initial approaches I would love to watch you "listen" and fail.

Now hop off you're embarrassing yourself lmao.

Jesus thy Lord

03-23-2013

^ The person you are responding to is a troll.

Don't bother explaining reality to that amateur.

Colonel JK

03-23-2013

Damn I thought for sure that joke would get upvoted :X

My Face Is OP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOD Pusha T View Post
No just no... You're assuming that every girl has 1, five minutes to kill, 2 is fairly interested in you, 3, cannot reject you..

The secret trick is not at all practical. Especially since it's the man's job to lead conversation since he was the one who approached her. She is accommodating you by taking time out of her day to talk to some random guy hitting on her.

Just go talk to a girl, say hi and then "listen" nothing will happen lmao. It's genuinely better to be dominating (not aggressive) the conversation with what YOU want to talk about then just "listening". That comes after you've had a date... As for initial approaches I would love to watch you "listen" and fail.

Now hop off you're embarrassing yourself lmao.
I don't assume anything ever.

1. Every girl always has five minutes to spare. The key is timing. Are you in situation where she can blow you off? Are you approaching her at a bad time? If you approach a girl at a place she already has to be at, she will always give you five minutes.

2. I've never met a girl not interested in me. It's called confidence. You said it yourself except you don't actually know what you're saying. You tell the girl what she's interested in.

3. I couldn't imagine thinking a girl would reject me and that's the end of it. If you think that you lose before you even try. Again, I've never met a girl who rejected me in the end.

Why? Because I listen to what they tell me and use it.

I didn't think I'd have to spell it out for you. You have to ask questions. Ask a ***** a question and she won't shut up. Valuable information. If you are leading a conversation and not getting information, you are wasting your words.

You gain information by her body language and mood also. I have gotten girls just by doing the right thing that they needed at that moment by recognizing body language and mood. This takes practice. I was a natural.

You give *****es too much credit. You should think you did them a favor by approaching them. Who cares what she has going on that day? Are you potentially giving her something better? If she feels that way she will talk without much pressure.

Every single girl will give every single guy clues to hit it. I've never found an exception.

I'm sure you would like to try and see me fail but that's impossible. I haven't failed in that area since middle school.

I don't see how this is any less embarrassing than a guy who tells a girl he's awkward and made a thread about trying to get girls numbers. I don't try, I do. I bet you were this embarrassing.

My Face Is OP

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus thy Lord View Post
^ The person you are responding to is a troll.

Don't bother explaining reality to that amateur.
What's that Standin? I'm a troll? It's ok, you can mass downvote me or make another cat thread. This thread can even be about cats if you want.

1234567 ... 8