Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get a girls number challenge!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BROLAF THE HULK

03-12-2013

Well I *****ed out at class today, but Im going later tonight to study and I promise you guys I will atleast try!

phideltaginger

03-12-2013

Let me tell you, as a girl confidence is definitely key. If you want an outgoing girl, you need to be outgoing too. I wish you luck!

BROLAF THE HULK

03-13-2013

Updates anyone?

BROLAF THE HULK

03-15-2013

Guis? XD

ProbabIyTerribad

03-15-2013

Got a number last night, but I had heavy assistance.

Was unicycling down on main, and there was a group of four guys and a couple of chicks shooting the **** and skating. I bummed em some cigs and we hung out a bit. This chick came by, and one of the dudes called out to her. She came over and we chatted it up and ****. The skater dudes left after awhile, and we kept talking about ****. She's from Indiana. Eventually she had to go so I said "hey give me your number and we can kick it" or something. It was good, but the approach was done for me, so I don't really count it as a success.

My Face Is OP

03-15-2013

Quote:
tempname525:
but the approach was done for me, so I don't really count it as a success.

You got a number while unicycling. Unless the ***** was a clown, it may have been the greatest all time feat of success.

ProbabIyTerribad

03-15-2013

Quote:
My Face Is OP:
You got a number while unicycling. Unless the ***** was a clown, it may have been the greatest all time feat of success.

I wasn't unicycling when I got the number. The unicycle was sitting next to me.

True fact though, chicks think the unicycle is sexy. I've heard this 8 or 9 times.

ChoppazAndDakka

03-15-2013

I got a few random chicks' numbers at college party. That tends to be easy pickings. A few easy words and GIMME UR DIGITS GURL.

Colonel JK

03-15-2013

Lol, that's easy. Let me just grab my phonebook.

BROLAF THE HULK

03-15-2013

Rule of thumb for me atleast is never get numbers at a party.

#1 they are probably drunk

#2 the quality is probably not high unless it's a super christian party

#3 party scene has an effect on you, I doubt she will feel the same way in the morning when I txt her.

Honestly whatever works for you guys though, I am just looking for numbers and no flakes.