Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get a girls number challenge!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BROLAF THE HULK

03-11-2013

1 month of approaching update

Quote:
GOOD Pusha T:
So I have done ALOT more approaches since I last updated this.

I don't really feel like going through all 30+ approaches so I will just list the changes I've noticed already.

1. Increased confidence overall
  2. MUCH better at conversational skills
  3. Developed an attractive swagger that women pick up on
  4. Learned I can literally say ANYTHING and still get numbers
  5. Approached women in the upper echelon of looks and still get numbers
  6. Become a complete BOSS in alot of other areas
  7. It's fun!!!
  8. Hold 10 minute conversations like it's nothing at all
  9. Gettin physical with the women!

From the confidence alone I have started getting in shape to better myself. I am up early, I eat pure protein for breakfast lunch and a bit lax for dinner. I am doing the insanity workout as well and I have already noticed cardio + strength gains. However this has only been on for a few weeks so changes physically wont be noticeable for a little while.

Basically as the title says. I have been watching these guys simplepickups and I swear they make it look so ****ing easy lol.

They Pick up Women in Wheelchairs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64Ixzp94ksw)

As Nerds (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvBXQsPbQ5w)

Do looks even matter? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMtqY4w9XS8)

Get pumped up, dont be scared to approach random women!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIu20j0ecy8)

The challenge is simply get a random girl's number.

I did it once but got rejected. Still it was awesome, I have never felt more confident and sure of myself than when I went to talk to some random girl and tried to get her number. I saw her later that week and she actually complimented me on my balsiness! I am not a cool dude, im short and not that good looking but CONFIDENCE GUYS IT'S KEY! If I can do it without getting slapped and instead complimented then you can too!

If nobody posts in here I will still update this log as I hit on random women.

My Face Is OP

03-11-2013

How do you get rejected? Who takes "no" as a final answer?

Nightmare Guard

03-11-2013

Inspirational thread right here.

BROLAF THE HULK

03-11-2013

Quote:
My Face Is OP:
How do you get rejected? Who takes "no" as a final answer?

To break it down here is the full story.

I was walking to my car and saw this hot girl out of the corner of my eye, a solid 8, a good test run. I chickened out initially and walked by her. She stood up and moved to a chair to wait for the bus, at this point im ways away, but im watching her.

Im like "this stalker **** is creepy" so I listen to a quick T.I. song walk up to her and sit down right away

"Hi my names Trent, whats your name?"

"My name is blabla"

"Nice, well this may be awkward but I'd like to get your phone number"

"But I don't even know you."

"Well thats why we can hang out sometime, get to know each other"

"Sorry I have a boyfriend"

"No problem have a good day"

I stood up shrugged and walked away. It's that easy.

My full attempt sucked, always need to build in more casual convo and never come across as scared. It's the man's job to lead so be confident! Tomorrow I WILL try again and post my results.

As an added bonus I saw her a few days ago and she complimented me on my balsiness, and just to make sure she did have a boyfriend I weaved a BF question into our polite convo.

All in all a 4/10 but for my 1st time I am pleased.

BROLAF THE HULK

03-11-2013

Quote:
Nightmare Guard:
Inspirational thread right here.

It is meant to be! I am not a great looking guy, im 5'6 125 lbs and maybe a 5/10. But confidence mang confidence!

My Face Is OP

03-12-2013

If guys don't attempt to sleep with my gf, I dump her.

I don't want a girl that isn't desireable to others. If my gf told a guy she had a bf and he still didn't pursue her, it would be done. She isn't worth pursuing to some guy on the street, why would someone like me want her?

I expect guys to hit on my gf. When they don't try to hump her I get offended and take it personally.

By the way, I actually read your full post.

If you tell a girl "this may be awkward", you are putting it in her head that it is an awkward situation.

ProbabIyTerribad

03-12-2013

Quote:
My Face Is OP:
If you tell a girl "this may be awkward", you are putting it in her head that it is an awkward situation.

This is totally true.

There is no point to that disclaimer EXCEPT making her feel awkward. From the moment she hears those words, she begins to feel awkward.

It might make it easier on you since you're then expected to be awkward, so who cares if you end up awkward, right? But really it's just not good. It's kind of like if you were being interviewed, and you responded to a question by starting out with, "this is probably a really bad answer."

Anyway, I've spent the last couple of years getting my self confidence and physical appearance to a good point, so I'm going to join you in getting numbers. I got one a few days ago, but she's kind of gross and I didn't call her. So I'm going to try for an actual attractive chick.

Chicago PR

03-12-2013

i pull numbers at work all the time.

Fox Mode Naruto

Recruiter

03-12-2013

Yea bro im definately in ill post my results too

BROLAF THE HULK

03-12-2013

Quote:
My Face Is OP:

Thats why I said my overall sucked and I need not be scared, I need more confidence! Def wont do it again!