At what times are you likely to be around? (to help people plan)

Sunday Mornings, Pacific 242 32.70%
Sunday Evenings, Pacific 393 53.11%
Monday Mornings, Pacific 106 14.32%
Monday Evenings, Pacific 337 45.54%
Tuesday Mornings, Pacific 113 15.27%
Tuesday Evenings, Pacific 363 49.05%
Wednesday Mornings, Pacific 108 14.59%
Wednesday Evenings, Pacific 348 47.03%
Thursday Mornings, Pacific 115 15.54%
Thursday Evenings, Pacific 352 47.57%
Friday Mornings, Pacific 130 17.57%
Friday Evenings, Pacific 451 60.95%
Saturday Mornings, Pacific 317 42.84%
Saturday Evenings, Pacific 520 70.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 740. You may not vote on this poll

(RULES) Faction Matches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reuschel

03-13-2013

Signed up for Piltover. Let's get back into the game people!

CupcakeTrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernan18
Originally Posted by Fernan18
Fernan18: can we do lile piltover + demacia vs noxus + ionia?
Fernan18: or something like that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterio731 View Post
Cupcake pls
Sure; wouldn't be scored, but I'm not about to tell people not to have fun.

If people really like the combination matches, we could set up a separate faction dispute with allies and such.

I'm going to write up a quick "storyline" for the 4 faction free-for-all conflict; we could also put something together that has a 2v2 thing going.

Spaghadeity

03-13-2013

I signed up but won't be able to play for a bit.

TheBropocalypse

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupcakeTrap View Post
You guys are way too crafty. I am kind of scared.

So on Syndra: I originally had her there, but I was persuaded to remove her because her lore is like "BWAHAHA DESTROY THESE IONIAN FOOLS!"

That said, I think she's definitely plausible as Ionian ... if nothing else, we can handwave it and pretend she decided to help Ionia "for now" or something. Flavor-wise, it seems fine.

EDIT
I got really carried away, I pretty much added anyone not of the 4 factions currently up
Hey Cupcake, this idea is freaking awesome and I love the notion. I happened to see this quoted comment and and idea hit me.

"Though she had won her freedom, she refused to return to the society that had tried to steal her gift. Instead, Syndra decided to claim her former prison as a stronghold."

This is a snippet from Syndra's lore, and it obviously indicates that she could be considered an outcast. From this I thought of other champs and decided that several champions definitely fit this view, and that maybe it could become a faction. I went through the liberty of assembling a list of Champions that also fit of this "faction". (I just kinda put most of the champs that weren't Ionia, Demacia, Noxus, or Piltover)

OUTCASTS
Amumu
Brand
Cho'Gath
Elise
Fiddlesticks
Gragas
Hecarim
Janna
Jax
Kayle
Malphite
Malzahar
Maokai
Morgana
Nasus
Nami
Nautilus
Nidalee
Nocturne
Olaf
Rammus
Renekton
Rengar
Riven
Ryze
Shaco
Sivir
Skarner
Soraka
Syndra
Taric
Thresh
Trundle
Twisted Fate
Veigar
Xerath
Yorick
Zyra
Also, half way through doing this, two other factions came to mind. The Freljord, of which several champions are also mentioned to be a part of. And of course, the Yordles
I realize that due to your position as the founder/co-foudner of the idea, you probably have thought of these ideas and what not, but I thought it would be nice to do something to occupy my time and possible through up ideas for you just in case. Also, doing this I realize that I went really over the top, but hell, why not? And I may or may not have made some mistakes, and that some Champions could be split into a completely different sub group, (Like other-worlders ~ Nasus, Renekton, Morgana, Kayle, etc) but anywho, there we go. There are a **** ton of champions, but someone has to do it Big lists yay!
I'd love to do this for you guys, and I would put more thought into it, if you needed someone to, by the way Just add me in game if you want.

TL;DR I like the idea, theres a list of a possible "faction" though if you wanted me to be a bigger part if you like my over the top-edness, I'd be able to split them further and Categorize all the Champions, including new additions. So add me maybe?

Trollmaster Cryo

03-13-2013

Sounds extremely fun, too bad that I'll probably be too busy for this D:.

AllTheSupport

03-13-2013

I'd like to see Janna put in Piltover. Piltover has very few champions compared to some of the other Factions and her lore states that she is an ally of Piltover.

Denair

03-13-2013

Signed up for Demacia!

There are definitely lots more factions out there we could do. The problem then though is that there won't be enough champions at all for each faction. Like the Void so far. Cho'gath, Kha, Kog'Maw, etc. and only a a couple more. While neat, lets keep it smaller for now until we get enough players and champions for a certain faction before creating it.

Daaav3

03-13-2013

Great post. Really interesting in seeing this go down. I put a little snippet on tournaments if you ever plan to run one. See you guys in game!

Reuschel

03-13-2013

Just a quick question. If we select one of the 4 now and a new faction comes along that we'd enjoy more, how will switching go because we don't want people from the last place faction just getting up and leaving for the new one with 0 points.

Mysterio731

03-13-2013

So, Cupcake has stated (correct me if I'm wrong) that we are only running these four factions for now as a "test run" of sorts. Come May 1st, we'll be adding in 2 factions and possibly expanding it even further from there. So for now, rest assured, we'll be sticking with these.