At what times are you likely to be around? (to help people plan)

Sunday Mornings, Pacific 242 32.70%
Sunday Evenings, Pacific 393 53.11%
Monday Mornings, Pacific 106 14.32%
Monday Evenings, Pacific 337 45.54%
Tuesday Mornings, Pacific 113 15.27%
Tuesday Evenings, Pacific 363 49.05%
Wednesday Mornings, Pacific 108 14.59%
Wednesday Evenings, Pacific 348 47.03%
Thursday Mornings, Pacific 115 15.54%
Thursday Evenings, Pacific 352 47.57%
Friday Mornings, Pacific 130 17.57%
Friday Evenings, Pacific 451 60.95%
Saturday Mornings, Pacific 317 42.84%
Saturday Evenings, Pacific 520 70.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 740. You may not vote on this poll

(RULES) Faction Matches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Maokai EU

05-04-2013

bump

Toasterfree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2013

i wanna change to shadow isles!!!

YamaXenuz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2013

Noxus- YamaXenuz All day

Reykjavík

05-09-2013

Jax is in Ionia, it's official now: http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.c...champions/jax/

Kayle in Demacia, http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.c...ampions/kayle/

With the number of champions officially classified as Bandle City, we might need one of those instead.

Tortferngatr

05-14-2013

Kassadin and Malz are both listed as Void. This doesn't seem to be affiliation so much as "hi, I'm from X."

Either way: If Noxus doesn't have Morgana, Demacia shouldn't have the much more powerful and strategic Kayle. In any case, unless we Shadow Isles players get an actual AD carry (perhaps convincing Zed that the Shadow Isles could boost his power further?) I have to oppose a faction that has so many good champs already getting two more that fit their strategy like a glove.

.................................................. ....

Incidentally, why is Bump in the Night the Shadow Isles YouTube song when there's a much more obvious choice for the job?

Here's a hint: You'd only have to click once if you downloaded the FEK, fool.

Snicklfrits

05-19-2013

Cupcake, just wanted to point out, that on the Ceruleana Scoreboard's inner workings, on match 14 [Line 15], the Demacia vs SI game, you have both teams as losing 5 points rather than one team gaining any points. It's like they both lost. :<

Ruler of Swag

05-19-2013

Balance changes need to be taken into account.

CupcakeTrap

05-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicklfrits View Post
Cupcake, just wanted to point out, that on the Ceruleana Scoreboard's inner workings, on match 14 [Line 15], the Demacia vs SI game, you have both teams as losing 5 points rather than one team gaining any points. It's like they both lost. :<
Thank you for checking that! Fixed.

As for roster changes: the rosters do indeed change as the arc progresses. I have some events along these lines planned.

Nonetheless, since I think I was a bit too conservative with my initial roster lists, I've made a few initial changes, including giving Shaco to the Shadow Isles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortferngatr View Post
Either way: If Noxus doesn't have Morgana, Demacia shouldn't have the much more powerful and strategic Kayle. In any case, unless we Shadow Isles players get an actual AD carry (perhaps convincing Zed that the Shadow Isles could boost his power further?) I have to oppose a faction that has so many good champs already getting two more that fit their strategy like a glove.
Zed? Possible. For now, I've added Shaco, another high-DPS physical damage dealer. With Shaco and Nocturne, the Shadow Isles do have a lot of melee AD potential.

Jack Haruka

05-21-2013

Cupcake, I'm trying to get back into the game after my client crashed, and now the client won't load.

Apologise to my team for me, please. >_<