HEALTHY Discussion of the Justin Carter Case

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quod Noceretur

06-29-2013

I have not heard news on where this has gone but am interested in what this community thinks of it but due to the slew of threats and curses previously spewed I would prefer if you follow this guidelines:

No Threats, or allusions to threats or the cause of any harm to any party involved.

No overly rude comments towards any party

You can obviously state your opinion but please do not argue. Just discuss although there is a fine line in between the two I think you should know the difference.

And finally no backhanded, or cleverly hidden racial, political (as in party based) or sexual (jokes are fine just please control your self)

As for me... I believe that the fact that he was responding to CYBER BULLYING which is also illegal, his comments were written in a sarcastic tone to which the woman mistook for sincere (most likely because the entire conversation was not read), and believe it or not ending with lol or jk does take away the threat aspect along with the other factors from an online legal standpoint. If I were to yell bomb in an airport then say jk then obviously that would be causing mass panic do to the crowd turning to chaos before my jk could be heard but over the internet you don't have that same effect therefore laws are still adjusting to fit its affect with comments such as this. All in all I believe he will not be found guilty because they cannot find 12 truly impartial people who truly won't see the fact that this is a joke if the defense has any common sense.Plus any Prosecutor would not touch a case like this if they knew what was good for them after they took a look at the evidence.

That is my piece and i will chime in on comments I find interesting most likely but for now...

Begin the Discussion!

Regi x Wukong

06-29-2013

I'm gonna fuck you up for posting this thread.

Delete Teemo

06-29-2013

Broccoli

Excersise

Welfare

This thread is now healthy

Quod Noceretur

06-29-2013

... Knew this would happen

Delete Teemo

06-29-2013

Quote:
... Knew this would happen
Name:  Spidey thread.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  7.8 KB

#Hijacked