Shoe enchantment- Gravetreaders

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cupiter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

cost: 750 gold
20% faster respawn time

Stacks with good hands like the following: 100% respawn time - 10% from good hands = 90%

90% - 90%*.20 = 72%

So if you take this with good hands, you take 72% of the time other people take to respawn.

Stacking that on to the 15% you can get from quints
72% - 72%*.15 = 61.2%

So if you stack this with good hands with 3 quints of revival you only take 61.2% of the time other people take to respawn.

awkwardbowman

03-11-2013

Might I ask why you feel this is a needed item?

Yuan Shikai

03-11-2013

Boot enchantments by design provide only movement speed bony or boni to skills that increase your mobility by some sort. Revival time does no such thing.

Ansate

03-11-2013

Honestly, I see the main counter to these boots is, not to die.

I mean, yeah it could be useful for a losing team, I guess. But in the long run, that time duration would be pretty OP.

Ballzofire

03-12-2013

you shouldnt be dying. runes/boots are unviable

Big Dippa D

03-12-2013

i'd like to see tenacity as an upgrade.

IamDuddits

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuan Shikai View Post
Boot enchantments by design provide only movement speed bony or boni to skills that increase your mobility by some sort. Revival time does no such thing.
Technically this indirectly increases your mobility because it reduces the amount of time spent dead, thus reducing the time to get from spawn back to lane. If you disagree then I suggest that you look at the Distortion enchantment and rethink your original statement.

These boots would be good for initiators and other heroes that tend to get focused and die in team fights.

TealNinje

03-13-2013

Quote:
Bonuses is acceptable.
If going by Latin, I would assume bonii.

3mptylord

03-13-2013

I actually really like this idea. It would be an alternative to Homeguard for base defending - you respawn quicker, rather than get to the enemy quicker. Yes, not dying counters these items - but it is usually unavoidable. Also, these boots would make Revival Runes viable - respawning 40% quicker is substantial, whereas the runes alone are not. It's the same with a lot of stats - they aren't worth it unless you have a lot of them.

Quote:
Distortion doesn't grant direct movement speed. It just reduces your cooldowns on movement-related summoenr spells. Gravetreaders does that too - it gets you on your feet quicker. Meaning more moving.

Kholdstare13

03-14-2013

Mode restricted, perhaps, like homeguard? Dominion only? I've been playing around with quints+good hands on Dom with some decent results. These would force some interesting choices, but might need a bit more balance, as it could end up OP. It would do something about the INSANE amount of furor being bought.