Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twisted Treeline New vs. Old

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Babble18

03-11-2013

I'd love to know, who here prefers the old TT over the new one? I myself enjoyed the newer version, but I miss the old one and wish they'd bring it back.

BaBeeQ

03-11-2013

I enjoyed the old one more but the new one isn't bad either.

Ultrashiver

03-12-2013

I started LOL in the summer of 2010 and TT was the first map I played, so I am a little nostalgic - I would like to have it back and at the same time, have the new map - I rarely play 5v5 so I am missing my wards -

Ultra

Desocupado

03-12-2013

The old map, without the nexus turret would work fine :P

HopDot

03-12-2013

The TT is fun but the old one brings back good memories. Like wards.

iGoon

03-12-2013

I honestly don't enjoy the new TT, call me old fashioned but I just like how basic it is. The new one is really objective oriented.

Ebonmaw Dragon

03-14-2013

The old Twisted Treeline was the place were Maokai born, The place were the best dragon of the world (Ebonmaw) executed people... (and was killed thousand of times)

BRING BACK MY MAP D:<

PS: Kill that spider

Fight The Spider

03-14-2013

Bring back the old Twisted Treeline.
P.S. vilemaw just ends up destroying you and the buff it gives you is worthless.
P.P.S. tho old "jungle" near the dragon was the home of the best escapes, please bring back the old Twisted Treeline

Shadeykris

03-14-2013

I really loved the old TT. It was like SR lite version. The new one is too much about altar control and I miss wards.