Dream Team? In-Depth guide to 3v3 Team Comp's! 1/3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xflyp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Team Comp:
1 AP Carry:
Akali- High mobility (Shadow Dance/R), Escapability (Twilight Shroud/W), Excels at assassinating squishy targets that need to be taken down quick so the team lacks damage.

Kayle- High AP/Good Damage (Reckoning/Q ----> Righteous Fury/E) Heal and movement speed buff (Divine Blessing/W) and a very good saving ability (Intervention/R)

Rumble- CAN get tanky, good base damage on all abilities and a great ultimate to initiate with (The Equalizer/R) Good CC with (Electro Harpoon/E) Escapability with his (Scrap Shield/W) Chases and assassinates squishies as well as being able to escape

Diana- Her passive tears! (Moonsilver Blade) High mobility with her (Cresent Strike/Q -----> Lunar Rush/R) A great AOE CC ability, which slows and drags back in AOE (Moonfall/E)

Care to see an example? Check out my gaming channel's 3v3 Series!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urnl0-jg8H0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27-pBtiAPNg

Goggris

03-11-2013

Unfortunately 2 of those 4 are on near permaban status, and it also leaves your entire team as basically 100% magic damage. I also feel that Akali is a little bit weaker on TT due to hextech/grez options.

xflyp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggris View Post
Unfortunately 2 of those 4 are on near permaban status, and it also leaves your entire team as basically 100% magic damage. I also feel that Akali is a little bit weaker on TT due to hextech/grez options.
I entirely agree with you, however this is only 1/3 of the guide... if people request more then i will finish it, however thanks for the feedback!

Gwyth

03-11-2013

Kayle and Diana definitely annoy me. Akali and Rumble really don't bug me much. I play Rengar/Xin/Shyvana.

xflyp

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwyth View Post
Kayle and Diana definitely annoy me. Akali and Rumble really don't bug me much. I play Rengar/Xin/Shyvana.
Rengar/Xin/Shyvana are all good tanky, high CC, and decent damage cahmpions

hakluzak

03-12-2013

Singed Lee Sin Poppy try it and be supprised

Regards

03-12-2013

Those 4 have relatively rough early games. Also Akali is extremely overrated in 3vs. Lightbringer + Tankiness and she doesn't bring much.

xflyp

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakluzak View Post
Singed Lee Sin Poppy try it and be supprised
Will Do!

xflyp

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regards View Post
Those 4 have relatively rough early games. Also Akali is extremely overrated in 3vs. Lightbringer + Tankiness and she doesn't bring much.
Lightbringer is actually a great counter item to akali, hmm never thought of that.

Jungler For Hire

03-12-2013

I dont think it's worth mentioning any comp that has singed as he's 100% banned. Kayle is in almost the same boat.