LF ranked buddy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnowingGnat

03-11-2013

Any Bronze players wanna Duo Queue? I've heard it's easier to rise with premades.

Logan Richardson

03-11-2013

I'm gold, and for some reason, I always seem to lose when I duo que with my friend, he's not bad but its just.....idk.
If you were to duo que dont go duo bot, they always seem to end up terribly, UNLESS, you are literally sitting right next to your duo partner.

Reimiala

03-11-2013

Some duo's can manage to go bot-lane and carry the game.. I know I rarely ever lost lane with my duo partner.

But in all honesty I think the best Duo combination is mid/jungle. Both have the freedom to gank either lane, or both at the same time. Far easier to carry a game like that, than keeping half of your carry power in a support shell..

SourCereal

03-11-2013

From what I heard, the way the system works is that if you duo with someone your chances of winning are greater so it matches you with people on losing streaks and if you do win you gain less and if you lose you lose more. If someone could confirm if this is true or not that'd be great.

Logan Richardson

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourCereal View Post
From what I heard, the way the system works is that if you duo with someone your chances of winning are greater so it matches you with people on losing streaks and if you do win you gain less and if you lose you lose more. If someone could confirm if this is true or not that'd be great.
Are you serious? If thats true then....just wow, idk what to say about that, dunno if thats a good or a bad thing lol.