Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Viktor - spending 1,000 gold to make your abilities do what they should by default.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManDudeMcDudeman

Member

03-11-2013

633014 ...

633015 Mad bruh?

633014 SHUT UP!









(Seriously though - Stop leaving us hanging, Riot. ANY WORD AT ALL ON VIKTOR'S AUGMENT UPDATES??????)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloak

Recruiter

03-11-2013

but.. but.. he can buy range... and shuffle.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Borigrad

Senior Member

03-11-2013

These threads are getting old.

Although viktor needs serious help, this thread format is getting real old, real fast.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManDudeMcDudeman

Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Borigrad:
These threads are getting old.

Although viktor needs serious help, this thread format is getting real old, real fast.


It's pretty much the only way to guarantee thread traffic and steady bumps.

I don't like it any more than you do, but if it works, it works.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SchuyWeaves

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Not really sure wht the thread means. When you augment Viktors abilities they get significantly better. To say they should all be default to the upgraded form means you think he should just be ridiculous.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thar0s666

Junior Member

03-11-2013

i love viktor


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felaedor

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
SchuyWeaves:
Not really sure wht the thread means. When you augment Viktors abilities they get significantly better. To say they should all be default to the upgraded form means you think he should just be ridiculous.

At least you know it wooshed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gregorymarco

Senior Member

03-11-2013

I'm just thinking it shouldn't take up an item slot, but that would never happen
Then Viktor would have like 900 AP with a standard build ;~;


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nocturnes

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
SchuyWeaves:
Not really sure wht the thread means. When you augment Viktors abilities they get significantly better. To say they should all be default to the upgraded form means you think he should just be ridiculous.

I don't appreciate, as a Viktor player, the illusion of choice. Death is the only augment worth purchasing and even then, that's quite a gold investment just to make the augment worth something.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benign Sentinel

Recruiter

03-11-2013

Yeah, Viktor's problem is that only one of his Hex Core upgrades is any good, and even that is kind of meh.