Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unstability of ping during game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thar0s666

03-11-2013

Hi Summoner's... a lot of friends play league of legend today but every minute approximatly... the ping go up high like 700ms and come back down after 4-5sec of delay... is there a problem with server? because my friends is not in the same city of me... and not with the same internet distributor and got the same problem... i talk to an other in las vegas and he had the same problem... im in quebec canada... thanks you for your help and answer me a solution to resolve the problem or just inform me this is a problem with league of legend server status

PS: this is not a video card problem... SURE :P

Thar0s666

03-11-2013

i called my internet distributor and no i don't have any problem with my connection

Valkaire

03-11-2013

Do you mean instability?

Thar0s666

03-11-2013

yes hahaha :P

Archangelus

03-11-2013

My ping has been going up too...spikes at around 700-900 from 50

Thar0s666

03-11-2013

we are not alone chaos83417... who can help us to understand and resolve this problem?

Thar0s666

03-11-2013

during this short moment... i can't use abilities moves or see other champ attack me...

Thar0s666

03-11-2013

i lunch a repair ... hope im gonna give u good news

Thar0s666

03-11-2013

no change...