How is this guy Silver V?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

keanex

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan FreeFarm View Post
Why do you think Silver is better than Bronze? There's really NO skill difference.
I guess moving out of Bronze or Silver comes down to duo queuing and not getting people like him on your team.

Fubby3

03-11-2013

QQing on the forums wont do ****

keanex

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubby3 View Post
QQing on the forums wont do ****
Yeah, but I'm mad as ****.

Morgan FreeFarm

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by keanex View Post
I guess moving out of Bronze or Silver comes down to duo queuing and not getting people like him on your team.
No... Moving out of Bronze or Silver in Solo queue comes down to you being substantially better at this game than your peers. If you think you're the only person getting queued up with people like him, you're wrong. Everyone who's Plat, Diamond, or Challenger had to deal with the same type of people at some point. They carried themselves out.

DownsideUp

03-11-2013

Quote:
Yeah, but I'm mad as ****.
Getting mad doesn't do anything but negatively impact your chances of winning. Yes, his record is ****ty and he has way too many deaths on average per game. But he's not going to drop below Silver the way the League system is set up, so getting angry about it isn't going to help you.

Speaking from Silver V, there's no difference here from Bronze I - if anything, Bronze I could be expected to have overall better players, because there's nobody sitting in your division simply because they can't sink any lower.

keanex

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan FreeFarm View Post
No... Moving out of Bronze or Silver in Solo queue comes down to you being substantially better at this game than your peers. If you think you're the only person getting queued up with people like him, you're wrong. Everyone who's Plat, Diamond, or Challenger had to deal with the same type of people at some point. They carried themselves out.
There's no carrying a game where your Fiddlesticks jungler gave Garen first blood and another kill and died in the jungle before 10 minutes. There's no carrying a game when your Nunu support gave their Darius jungler a kill and their MF 2 kills before 10 minutes.

I'm probably never going to be a Plat or Diamond player, but **** this **** is frustrating.

NightFire666

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30 Helens View Post
He's got some decent matches near the bottom. Sometimes you have bad streaks, mang. Get stuck in a bad headspace and should log off but don't. It happens.

Those are in Normals 3 v 3...

keanex

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenosPan View Post
Getting mad doesn't do anything but negatively impact your chances of winning. Yes, his record is ****ty and he has way too many deaths on average per game. But he's not going to drop below Silver the way the League system is set up, so getting angry about it isn't going to help you.

Speaking from Silver V, there's no difference here from Bronze I - if anything, Bronze I could be expected to have overall better players, because there's nobody sitting in your division simply because they can't sink any lower.
I understand getting mad doesn't help, but at a certain point it gets tired. I know I'm not a great player, but I'm not a bad player by any means. I hold my own in a game and have steadily went from Bronze I to Bronze III for various reasons, mostly due to trolls and feeders. I can confidently say that I haven't had many losses where I can say, "Well that was a good game, I was just outplayed."

xBlitzerx

03-11-2013

Silver and Bronze are the same. At least Silver 5 and 4 anyway.

Morgan FreeFarm

03-11-2013

Quote:
There's no carrying a game where your Fiddlesticks jungler gave Garen first blood and another kill and died in the jungle before 10 minutes. There's no carrying a game when your Nunu support gave their Darius jungler a kill and their MF 2 kills before 10 minutes.

I'm probably never going to be a Plat or Diamond player, but **** this **** is frustrating.
Other people in Bronze go through the same sh*t. If you're good enough, you'll carry yourself out. Games like that don't happen every single game.