How is this guy Silver V?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

keanex

03-11-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25346957#history

Please tell me how this idiot gets into Silver while I am stuck in Bronze? This guy fed almost every ranked game in his history. How the hell does this **** happen?

Incoming, but you suck too. Yeah I'm not pro, but there's no way in hell he deserves to be Silver.

Edit: Why am I calling him out? Because I'm mad, yes "u mad." I'm pissed that I had to be teamed up with this guy who died three times before 10 minutes including once to Red buff.

Grognak The Barb

03-11-2013

he probably started in silver III or IV and gradually fed and lost all his games. You can't get "demoted" from silver to bronze. His mmr must be extremely low.

Conversely, if you get matched with him, your mmr must be atrociously low as well.

edit: 974 lolking elo vs 1150 lolking elo

lmfao

30 Helens

03-11-2013

He's got some decent matches near the bottom. Sometimes you have bad streaks, mang. Get stuck in a bad headspace and should log off but don't. It happens.

Delta Sniper

03-11-2013

once u get in silver u cant go down to bronze

Tolfor

03-11-2013

You're going to look back on this thread in about 6 hours and feel terrible about yourself.

Or at least, you should.

Krimson62

03-11-2013

good and bad streaks. it's not right to judge by the last ten games alone... who knows he may not have played his main

Sogreth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30 Helens View Post
He's got some decent matches near the bottom. Sometimes you have bad streaks, mang. Get stuck in a bad headspace and should log off but don't. It happens.
You mean his 3v3 matches? Yeah those really help his 5v5 solo queue rank.

keanex

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30 Helens View Post
They were unranked.

DownsideUp

03-11-2013

Finger pointing in public is certainly a sign of a player who should be moving up in rank.

Morgan FreeFarm

03-11-2013

Why do you think Silver is better than Bronze? There's really NO skill difference.

Silver players will downvote this.