Today is the day that Murica is supposed to be wiped off the map?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Map Awareness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightFire666 View Post
Russia is being Russia.
Yeah, I'd rather not have Vladimir Putin mandropping on 'merica.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McDouggal

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightFire666 View Post
Umm yeah!

Who wants a war right now? The US just got out of one, Britian doesn't wanna get their asses handed to them again, China is dealing with Japan, Russia is being Russia.


Really the only places in the world in the mood for war are the Iraq and Afgan areas.
So send them in!

This ends my hourly dose of sarcasm.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Kamina

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Map Awareness View Post
Yeah, I'd rather not have Vladimir Putin mandropping on 'merica.

Now I want to see him become a WWE wrestler, and have his signature move be the man drop.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

Member

03-11-2013

Everything in NK is like Un.
Small as ****, but packs quite a punch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthdanimal View Post
Now I want to see him become a WWE wrestler, and have his signature move be the man drop.
Attachment 633021


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansaa

Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ƒorlorn View Post
China is one of the countries threatening them not to build the nuke, just saying
"Threatening" is a poor choice of words! China is still NK's ally, but they do not condone the nuclear experiments or threats. Not once have they threatened to take any action against NK.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nabonidus

Senior Member

03-11-2013

North Korea has been threatening Nukes since what, the mid 70's?

They're like the Worldwide version of the guys online who say "Fight me in real life you little *****, I'm like 7 feet tall".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PaperAlchemist

Junior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabonidus View Post
North Korea has been threatening Nukes since what, the mid 70's?

They're like the Worldwide version of the guys online who say "Fight me in real life you little *****, I'm like 7 feet tall".
I lol'd


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brightinly

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ƒorlorn View Post
Watch their 1 nuke wipe america off the map as half of the world nukes NK in return
I love how every 'murikan thinks the rest of the world cares enough about them to go into a nuclear war.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mimieh

Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightinly View Post
I love how every 'murikan thinks the rest of the world cares enough about them to go into a nuclear war.
america is all about nukes because they are too fat to carry guns


123