QQ akali op QQ plx nerf roit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FloppingMeat

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Bag View Post
Lee Sin - check
Olaf - check
Darius - check
Akali - wonder whos next after her
You also forgot Singed (that's if the PBE nerfs go through at least)

BigPatches

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrGey6666 View Post
thats why you are stuck in bronze 5
Awwww look at the cute little pathetic defence... So adorable.

Qiam

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyrne View Post
When did idiots forget how to deal with Akali?
Akali counter step 1: Buy a pink ward
Step 2: Put it in the middle of the lane, or if in top lane, the far lane bush
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit
They will say that pink wards doesnt prevent her from dealing damage and that also they shouldnt buy a specific item to counter a specific champion. Whereas they have no problems in buying randuins to counter carries or bveil to counter burst based champs. Also it isnt the fact that pink wards counter her it is about the fact that her early burst isnt that great. Get a pink ward, buy a hexdrinker and outrade her until she leaves the lane or dies. Ive done so with wukong, jarvan, heck even udyr. And in teamfights, oracles or pink wards really crush her since she wont be building much survivability and if she dives onto your team drop the ward and kill her.

Edit: Also aoe blows her up.

Qiam

03-11-2013

Free Jerome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Viper NA View Post
In the meantime i should go and own fools with akali since its obvious majority of this community doesnt know how to deny her farm and harass pre lvl 6 to prevent her from snowballing hence all the QQ for her. Thanks for the free elos guys
How the **** am I supposed to harass her when she starts with 9 health pots and has good built in sustain? I would just be wasting my time and causing myself to miss cs. Then she hits 6 and immediately zones you, and even if you gank her and kill her she still comes back strong because of how little she relies on items. Please, explain to me wtf someone is supposed to do I would love to hear it.

Qiam

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Jerome View Post
How the **** am I supposed to harass her when she starts with 9 health pots and has good built in sustain? I would just be wasting my time and causing myself to miss cs. Then she hits 6 and immediately zones you, and even if you gank her and kill her she still comes back strong because of how little she relies on items. Please, explain to me wtf someone is supposed to do I would love to hear it.
Would you like it if they nerfed her base dmg on q by a good amount and gave her more scaling on it?

Free Jerome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiam View Post
Would you like it if they nerfed her base dmg on q by a good amount and gave her more scaling on it?
Reduce the defensive stats on her shroud, and don't make it go on CD right when she uses it. And maybe make her ult cost some sort of energy or something, because as it is now she has 0 energy problems.

Chaostothemax

03-11-2013

The only thing about akali that I would nerf is the armor and mr from the shroud. She doesn't really need much else nerfed :/

Qiam

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaostothemax View Post
The only thing about akali that I would nerf is the armor and mr from the shroud. She doesn't really need much else nerfed :/
She kinda needs it because she is melee, if gd thinks that her problem is her burst without items then they should nerf the base damage by a big amount and give it more scaling. Think that would make her manageable in the laning phase.

Free Jerome

03-11-2013

They should have also never changed her passive, because now you can run full magic pen and deal way more damage