Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

QQ akali op QQ plx nerf roit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qiam

03-11-2013

Quote:
BigPatches:
Oh I read it. You are a biased butthurt Akali player. Go ahead and pretend that you don't play her.

Nope, didnt play akali for a year and a half, try again.

NightFire666

03-11-2013

Quote:
D Bag:
Lee Sin - check
Olaf - check
Darius - check
Akali - wonder whos next after her

Irelia

Best Viper NA

03-11-2013

In the meantime i should go and own fools with akali since its obvious majority of this community doesnt know how to deny her farm and harass pre lvl 6 to prevent her from snowballing hence all the QQ for her. Thanks for the free elos guys

Qiam

03-11-2013

Quote:
Trippin Rat:
yep, read it.

You said it yourself.

QQ on, bro.

I guess you are right .

Butter Bottoms

03-11-2013

Quote:
Qiam:
Trends, like almost every champion that got nerfed. GD is full of retarded morons who cant think for themselves, so they see a pro player owning with a champ. Lose to that said champ the game after they play, deem the champ op for no valid reason and then proceed to go QQ in the forums until it get nerfed. And riot who instead of waiting for the trend to die down, cave in to the spoon fed babies that makes 90% of gd's population and nerf it hard. Which then leaves the said champ in a weakened state and after the trend wears off people start noticing that he didnt deserve these nerfs and ask for him to get buffed(see udyr,brand,etc..) and so the cycle of QQ continues.

Edit: For all of those who are going to say that im an akali player. Please refer to my lolking, i havent played akali in the past year and a half.
Truth hurts

D U N K E D

Recruiter

03-11-2013

Quote:
NightFire666:
Irelia

Not again....
Oh yeah I forgot to put a check for Xin.

Qiam

03-11-2013

Quote:
D Bag:
Not again....
Oh yeah I forgot to put a check for Xin.

Everything is possible with gd bro, everything. For all we know they can even get karma or heim nerfed if they put their mind into it.

UrGey6666

03-11-2013

Quote:
BigPatches:
Cry more.

thats why you are stuck in bronze 5

Qiam

03-11-2013

Quote:
Twelfth Red:
I understand the feel, Akali being my favorite champ, but this is no way to make the point.

You're just going to get comments like "Loving Akali main tears"

Anger won't solve it, and I'm afraid nothing will.

As ive said that rant wasnt about akali as i dont even play her, its about the fact that riot doesnt understand the principle of trends and that the champions affected by it are not necessarely op but only perceived as so due to the increasing numbers of playrate. Players usually didnt fight against those champs much and dont know how to deal with them, so instead of looking for counters and trying to improve their ways.They chose the solution of facility and cry on the focums, and since riot is known for caving to QQers it is the most used solution. Which is sad, really.

Xyrne

03-11-2013

When did idiots forget how to deal with Akali?
Akali counter step 1: Buy a pink ward
Step 2: Put it in the middle of the lane, or if in top lane, the far lane bush
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit