Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


I am done

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forchark

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Masakan:
If we're talking about pure enjoyment, there are so many other options out there. Mobas in general are just stressful on the mind.

I honestly don't see how people can play this game just for ****s and giggles.

I've been here since beta, so my feelings towards it are basically, now, that everyone is just a bot. If someone wants to stress me out, they get muted and reported. I don't feed their ego, and I don't easily stress. If we are losing, I relax and don't worry. If we are winning, I feel pretty solid. That is how I'm able to do it.

Otherwise, I know what you mean.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Forchark:
I've been here since beta, so my feelings towards it are basically, now, that everyone is just a bot. If someone wants to stress me out, they get muted and reported. I don't feed their ego, and I don't easily stress. If we are losing, I relax and don't worry. If we are winning, I feel pretty solid. That is how I'm able to do it.

Otherwise, I know what you mean.


If the only way to enjoy a game is to pretend everyone is an AI..Then I may as well play on my PS3 or something.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Betse

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Masakan:
If the only way to enjoy a game is to pretend everyone is an AI..Then I may as well play on my PS3 or something.


there is your answer, no one forces you to play a game you dont enjoy, always remember that


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Betse:
there is your answer, no one forces you to play a game you dont enjoy, always remember that


........


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flavourful Jakk

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Betse:
there is your answer, no one forces you to play a game you dont enjoy, always remember that

I think the point was that he enjoys the game and the interactions with other players, and that he doesn't see treating everyone like AI as a positive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Betse

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Flavourful Jakk:
I think the point was that he enjoys the game and the interactions with other players, and that he doesn't see treating everyone like AI as a positive.


The very core of this thread is that he doesnt enjoy the interaction with the other players lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoyMachoboy

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Goodbye!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raisttlin

Senior Member

03-11-2013

This thread is now about robotic dogs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Betse:
The very core of this thread is that he doesnt enjoy the interaction with the other players lol


It's more of a conundrum. he enjoys the game, he loves watching tournaments, the artwork and aesthetics of the game, but dealing with the community is unbearable.

There is a lot about this game to like, but the hostility and how quickly your team will turn on you keeps it from being a truly enjoyable experience.

To this end I can relate to the OP completely.

And do you know what the most ****ed up part about all this is?

Comparing the 3 most well known Moba games.
(Dota,HoN and of course LoL)
LoL is apparently the Nicer of the 3...which scares me.


123