I am done

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Betse

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakan View Post
So it's ok for people to start bashing and mocking others, But you can't get mad or frustrated as a result of it?
It's a game, its a thing designed for fun, if u cant have fun with it, its simple: dont play it

Its kinda wierd how the ppl of this community can be so sensitive, i heard once that 90% of this community (if not even more) are men, ok then man-up and dont give a fk about trolls and feeders, just play your game. Isnt like your life is gonna be improved in someway for getting promoted on ranked


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flavourful Jakk

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakan View Post
^This. Holy hell those game take no bull****.
They're brutal on their own, but a player that grows more and more frustrated, angry, and impatient is going to suffer. The game is designed around caution, patience, experience, and learning from your mistakes.

I really do love them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vert Saga

Senior Member

03-11-2013

.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betse View Post
It's a game, its a thing designed for fun, if u cant have fun with it, its simple: dont play it

Its kinda wierd how the ppl of this community can be so sensitive, i heard once that 90% of this community (if not even more) are mans, ok then man-up and dont give a fk about trolls and feeders, just play your game. Isnt like your life is gonna be improved in someway for getting promoted on ranked
Then I should be allowed to leave the game anytime i want without being at risk of getting reported, Like most every other PvP game.

I mean it's just a game right? So why should i matter if i just decide to walk away and leave my team for dead when they piss me off?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavourful Jakk View Post
They're brutal on their own, but a player that grows more and more frustrated, angry, and impatient is going to suffer. The game is designed around caution, patience, experience, and learning from your mistakes.

I really do love them.
Yeah That's why I love Touhou so much. Hard as **** but, fun regardless.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Betse

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakan View Post
Then I should be allowed to leave the game anytime i want without being at risk of getting reported, Like most every other PvP game.

I mean it's just a game right? So why should i matter if i just decide to walk away and leave my team for dead when they piss me off?
u can go afk and dont give a damn about the result of the match, but then, keep that attitude and dont give a damn about the ban

I personally dont mind when someone sucks on my team, i just try to carry them even when they dont deserve to win, and if they are just impossible to carry, i fight until the last minute regardless, then i close the lol client and do something else


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betse View Post
u can go afk and dont give a damn about the result of the match, but then, keep that attitude and dont give a damn about the ban

I personally dont mind when someone sucks on my team, i just try to carry them even when they dont deserve to win, and if they are just impossible to carry, i fight until the last minute regardless, then i close the lol client and do something else
Because you can always just make a new account right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forchark

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RageLordMatt View Post
I enjoy watching the LCS but I am done playing this game. I have no 5's team to run with. Solo que is a complete waste of time. I got promoted and demoted over and over. So pointless. Have fun everyone.
You should just play normals. Ranked is too much unnecessary teenage drama. Too many afk, and too many variables keep you from being titled as you should.

The only reason people get diamond is because they are paired evenly, finally, after so many games, and are such because they play 15 rounds a day.

Finish up school and have a future like me with the game as something to enjoy, not frett over. Its worth it. Especially since, even if a team wins, they split a 35% taxed prize that allows them to make partial payments on a home they won't later be able to afford. I'm not worried.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forchark View Post
You should just play normals. Ranked is too much unnecessary teenage drama. Too many afk, and too many variables keep you from being titled as you should.

The only reason people get diamond is because they are paired evenly, finally, after so many games, and are such because they play 15 rounds a day.

Finish up school and have a future like me with the game as something to enjoy, not frett over. Its worth it. Especially since, even if a team wins, they split a 35% taxed prize that allows them to make partial payments on a home they won't later be able to afford. I'm not worried.
If we're talking about pure enjoyment, there are so many other options out there. Mobas in general are just stressful on the mind.

I honestly don't see how people can play this game just for ****s and giggles.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

latenighttv

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Call 1-800-SUICIDE / 1-800-784-2433


123