I am done

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naidon2

03-11-2013

I enjoy watching the LCS but I am done playing this game. I have no 5's team to run with. Solo que is a complete waste of time. I got promoted and demoted over and over. So pointless. Have fun everyone.

Betse

03-11-2013

QQ more...

/ontopic

yes, solo queue can be a very frustrating experience...

if you're emo

Masakan

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betse View Post
QQ more...

/ontopic

yes, solo queue can be a very frustrating experience...

if you're emo
Well we all cant be emotionless sociopaths.

Betse

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakan View Post
Well we all cant be emotionless sociopaths.
I feel emotions, but irl, if u get frustrated or mad because of a game... u shouldnt play it, its a game not a damn job

edit: yah i got mad only once in this game, on a ranked game in my promo series i got a duo of argentines who fed like pigs while spamming spanish craps, but i didnt come to cry to the forums

Hold Ma Beer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

If you got promoted from bronze to silver, you should not be able to fall back to bronze.

Masakan

03-11-2013

Quote:
I feel emotions, but irl, if u get frustrated or mad because of a game... u shouldnt play it, its a game not a damn job

edit: yah i got mad only once in this game, on a ranked game in my promo series i got a duo of argentines who fed like pigs while spamming spanish craps, but i didnt come to cry to the forums
So it's ok for people to start bashing and mocking others, But you can't get mad or frustrated as a result of it?

LOLOLOLAVABURST

03-11-2013

What rank are you now RageLord?

Nicodemous

03-11-2013

I have two ranked accounts, between them I have triggered a promotion series like 6 different times, all of them I win the first game, all of them I lose the next couple because of afks or trolls... Oddly, you will find zero forum posts from me blaming it all on the ranked system, or solo queue or even on other players in general.

Flavourful Jakk

03-11-2013

Quote:

You've obviously never played Demon's/Dark Souls or any older challenging game.

Masakan

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavourful Jakk View Post
You've obviously never played Demon's/Dark Souls or any older challenging game.
^This. Holy hell those game take no bull****.