Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I started saying "I'll fill" in every ranked game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tartarus

03-11-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8N5yTdGhIU&list=LLR6KdgtEBQLmUdJV1gC7j9A

etharian

03-11-2013

i dunno i say ill fill all the time but suck at mid-needless to say i play support a ton-i tend to do just fine. check out my lolking taric stats-taric isnt OP-me playing taric is OP....im one of those people with a superiority complex btw

thefifeman

03-11-2013

Quote:
Wertilq:
Currently I am playing normals quite a bit with my GF which is new to game

Completely unnecessary reference to having a "gamer girlfriend." Most likely imaginary.

Digital Angel01

03-11-2013

Quote:
thefifeman:
Completely unnecessary reference to having a "gamer girlfriend." Most likely imaginary.

I can't upvote this enough.

latenighttv

03-11-2013

Guys, listen. You're not cool or doing anyone a favor by doing this whole 'support' only to carry yourself out of bronze/silver to make up for noob players. Just not going to happen. I went down that route.

Play a low elo pub stomper. Akali, Kat, MF, Garen and win. That's the trick. I have proof. I wish you could see my last 20 games played.

I am 1 promotion series win from Silver V.

I was Bronze I went down to bronze IV because of ****ty players, trolls..took it upon myself to carry regardless of what anyone said. Won games. ****ed *****es(well just my gf) and I am now going to be silver by today after work.

Then I will be aiming for gold because it will be just as easy.

Only play support if you are duo queuing.

Infirc

03-11-2013

Quote:
Voidgolem:
I am so tired of being support.

this and i mained it during season 1 and half of season 2

Vichar

03-11-2013

Support is a pretty important role. Early in the game during laning support is more important than adc. I usually make my adc look like a god during laning phase but their lack of positioning skill loses us the game late game. I can *almost* carry from the support position but my influence is still greatly reduced from when I'm mid. I'm more than willing to do it, but I expect a support game to be more likely a loss.

WukongBR

03-11-2013

Quote:
Vichar:
Support is a pretty important role. Early in the game during laning support is more important than adc. I usually make my adc look like a god during laning phase but their lack of positioning skill loses us the game late game. I can *almost* carry from the support position but my influence is still greatly reduced from when I'm mid. I'm more than willing to do it, but I expect a support game to be more likely a loss.

Yes it is important, but it is the most dependant role in the game, and can you really depend on people you've never seen play? You can, but most of the time you're going to be let down.

Sogreth

03-11-2013

Or when you do the team a favor and play support, then they proceed to build the most random items on champs because they think it works. Like a Hurricane and Nashor's Tooth on Orianna. And there is nothing you can do because the team is just a complete write off

Sogreth

03-11-2013

Quote:
thefifeman:

^ lol jealous much?