Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I started saying "I'll fill" in every ranked game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WukongBR

03-11-2013

Quote:
Jiggly Bálls:
BR hueheuheuuheue

NA *clap* *clap* *clap*

JoDari

03-11-2013

Quote:
WukongBR:
No my ADC was too busy getting shot in the head by Nidalee and blaming me for not warding every nook and cranny Nid chose to snipe from.

Yeah. Learning support takes some time. After a while you learn what nooks and crannies need to have vision on them, and where you should ward vs where you should stand in the bush.

When I go adc, I often get frustrated by a support who think a specific nook isn't important so we don't have vision on it. Inevitably, the enemy jungler will come through that nook and kill one or both of us.

SOJOA

03-11-2013

I feel ya BR. I end up doing the samething atleast 50% or the time. i find that most people cant even play support, but they all seem to know what I "should" be doing. Its the perfect blame role for fail adc's and jungles.

zuusun

03-11-2013

Yea i used to be nice and say ill support, even though I was top pick...at the time I was like hmm maybe if i let them play what theyre best at we will win easier. Don't. Ever. Do. This. Take the damn top or mid lane cuz 90% the others are going to feed it anyway

Coryuken

03-11-2013

I've never gotten why so many people think support is a useless role.
Let's see you make the plays you squishy little box of whine.

warriormonkey03

03-11-2013

I've started winning a lot with support. Here's a tip, buy a pink ward off the start and after the first few minutes of lane phase place it in a bush (you wait awhile to see which bush you are fighting for control over). You will literally win lane 75% of the time more often if you are constantly dropping pink wards in lane and forcing enemy support or ADC to face check. You can also easily step out and AA then return only having to dodge a skillshot.

3ofSpades

03-11-2013

when ppl say they will fill support for me i win them lp

Ronald McDonald

03-11-2013

Yep. I was in my Silver I promotion matches, and for some reason I was at the very bottom for the next 15 ****ing games. So I had to support. And nobody else carried. I main AP mid, and I carry nearly every game as Diana.

Now I'm back in Silver IV because I just lost all motivation to even try. Took a break doe.. Gonna start back up soon.

Eleven13

03-11-2013

I feel your pain. I main adc, and whenever I don't get it I support just because I know a lot about bot lane and how to support effectively, plus I don't want to deal with whiners fighting for the other roles.

I can tell you right now that I win much more as adc....and it's a simple reason. If I have a bad support, they just need to do maybe ONE thing right and I can make a play and get a kill or two and take it from there. If I am support, I can make 1000 plays bot lane, but I simply can't play for that person I'm laning with and make them do the correct things to get kills and or not die.

And then it all comes back to you, because as the support your team thinks that means you are the worst player on the team and therefore the reason the team or lane is doing bad.

Oh the woes of support......

Salex9

03-11-2013

Quote:
Shaabanglyy:
Then I would suggest that you might be the problem!

Ive done the same and have had ALOT of success. You CAN carry from support by getting your ADC fed. Its probably a communication issue your having.

You can't get a braindead adc fed. There's no helping a adc who has no positioning skills or doesn't know how to kite and focuses the support while I'm exhausting and using my full combo on the adc.