Making LoL Fun... a tutorial.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hold Ma Beer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
I also like:

Step 1: Get really f**king drunk
Step 2: Make sure you are wasted enough that you don't care if people rage about losing.
Step 3: Make decisions based on no sound decision making.

Step 4: Profit.
Sometimes that's part of our formula too. So many lol's from us as the enemy team either annihilates us or we annihilate them. It's always one or the other, it's never a close game. We're either super focused, or super distracted by conversation lol.

Thbigchief

03-11-2013

- We like to do one called "ARAM-Bush!!" we 5 man draft mode but all random our champs and just role deep down mid and shout "ARAM-Bush" in all chat... sometimes the enemy team has jumped in cuz its so hilarious.

Hold Ma Beer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

It definitely adds a whole new aspect to the game. I love it. I like being in a group with friends who take the game semi-serious, but also want to have fun.

EpicMartin3000

03-11-2013

Yup playing with buddies is always fun.
Yesterday did all tank team we went 25-57 sadly .......
but we won =)

NotAmumu

03-11-2013

Fellow team mate here. This also included steal their red when it spawned...we have many a fun times. I try to avoid drinking with Achilles because last time I thought I broke my toe, stabbed a letter opener into the wall and locked myself out of my room. Good times.

Edit: Also involves have 5 people ninja into a bush near enemy red with out screwing it up.

Hold Ma Beer

03-11-2013

Great times actually. It's amazing what can be fun, and yet, effective. Thinking outside the box doesn't always have to be bad lol.