Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Riot, reword Warwick's Q, the current wording is dumb

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bouncing Beauty

Member

03-11-2013

Change from:

Quote:
Strikes an enemy for the greater value between 75 / 125 / 175 / 225 / 275 (+100% of ability power) and 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 % (+100% of ability power as flat damage) of the target's maximum health and heals Warwick for 80% of the damage dealt. This can only do flat damage to minions and monsters.


to:
Quote:
Strikes an enemy for 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 % of the target's maximum health (minimum: 75 / 125 / 175 / 225 / 275) (+100% of ability power) and heals Warwick for 80% of the damage dealt. This can only deal the minimum damage to minions and monsters.




It looks better.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nya Poptart Cat

Recruiter

03-11-2013

Because it chooses 2 different types.
It's not the same.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bouncing Beauty

Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Rawr Poptart Cat:
Because it chooses 2 different types.
It's not the same.

The before and after wordings are functionally the same thing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DontHitDaddy

Senior Member

03-11-2013

What is the cd on his q? It's like 3-5 seconds? So if you build WW full AP, he gets a **** ton of healing back AND does 400-700 ap damage every few seconds.

No thanks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DomainSpecific

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
DontHitDaddy:
What is the cd on his q? It's like 3-5 seconds? So if you build WW full AP, he gets a **** ton of healing back AND does 400-700 ap damage every few seconds.

No thanks.

lol, sadness...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedTruth

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
DontHitDaddy:
What is the cd on his q? It's like 3-5 seconds? So if you build WW full AP, he gets a **** ton of healing back AND does 400-700 ap damage every few seconds.

No thanks.

Wtf are you talking about, he didn't change the ability he just worded it differently.

It has the same exact effects, what does cooldowns and damage have to do with anything?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slippingclutch

Senior Member

03-11-2013

It's pretty funny that people are against this. It's the same thing, it's not a buff or even a change.

Who cares though, Warwick is an awful champion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hashinshin

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Warwick could use this change...

except with 1.0 flat AD added to his Q.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bouncing Beauty

Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
slippingclutch:
It's pretty funny that people are against this. It's the same thing, it's not a buff or even a change.

I really expected better of GD. Well Kev, what did we learn today...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptamei

Senior Member

03-11-2013

Quote:
Rawr Poptart Cat:
Because it chooses 2 different types.
It's not the same.


Anglish so hart lah.